E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Resilience and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- B. G. Kamilov, R. B. Kurbanov, T. V. Salikhov, Fishery - carp fish farming in Uzbekistan, 33 (ChinorERK, Tashkent, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Z. A. Mustafaeva, B. G. Kamilov, A. N. Abdurakhimova, U. T. Mirzaev, J. Scientific Works 2(48), 10–16 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. A. Mustafaeva, U. T. Mirzaev, B. G. Kamilov, Methods of hydrobiological monitoring of water bodies in Uzbekistan, 112 (Navrus Press, Tashkent, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kulmatov, A. Taylakov, S. Khasanov, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 1–11 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- W. C. Valenti, D. L. Flickinger, Fisheries and Aquaculture 9, 207 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Gui, Q. Tang, Z. Li, J. Liu, S. S. De Silva, Aquaculture in China: success stories and modern trends (John Wiley and Sons, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Kulmatov, S. A. Adilov, S. Khasanov, In IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 614(1), 012149 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jayasankar, K. N. Mohanta, S. Ferosekhan, Aquaculture in India, 23–49 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Caruso, R. Caruso, G. Sarà, J Clin Microbiol Biochem Technol 2(1), 14–28 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.