E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Resilience and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- R. Tellyaev, M. Ergashev, B. Kodirov, Agro-business in Forum 2(158), 57–61 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Presidential Decree No. 3281 of the Republic of Uzbekistan on “Measures for the rational placement of agricultural crops in 2018 and the forecast volumes of agricultural production” on September 15, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Presidential Decree No. 5742 of the Republic of Uzbekistan on “Measures for the efficient use of land and water resources in agriculture” on June 17, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- S. Ahmed, M. J. Alam, A. Hossain, A. K. M. Islam, T. H. Awan, W. Soufan, A. El Sabagh, Sustainability 2(1), 317 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Jha, P. K. Kalita, R. Jat, Paddy and Water Environment, 1–15 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Tellyaev, M. Ergashev, KH. Juraeva, Actual problems of modern science 2(108), 68–70 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Uzhydromet, Data on hydro-meteorological conditions of Tuyabugiz (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Jumanov, S. Mahmudova, A. Egamnazarov, J. Agriculture of Uzbekistan 4, 19 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- KH. Juraeva, R. Tillaev, Bulletin of Agrarian Sciences 2, 34–36 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. R. Dzhamirze, N. V. Ostapenko, N. N. Chinchenko, In: 8th International Conference “Social Science and Humanity”, 58–70 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhu, J. Sun, G. Wu, Y. Wang, H. Zhang, L. Wang, X. Qi, Journal of Cereal Science 2, 175–182 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ergashev, J. Agriculture of Uzbekistan 2, 20 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- G. O. Beisenova, R. Y. Eleshev, T. K. Vassilina, A. M. Shibikeeva, G. K. Vassilina, EurAsian Journal of BioSciences 2(2), 1527–1534 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.