E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Resilience and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- S. S. Nooten, K. A. Odanaka, S. M. Rehan, Northeastern Naturalist 27, 4 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Vardanyan, Chemistry of plant life, 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Antonie, Management, Economic Engineering in Agriculture and Rural Development, 4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Barbes, A. Barbulescu, G. Stanciu, Romanian Reports in Physics, 72 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Jiao, Journal of Asia-Pacific Entomology 23, 4 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- D. Trainer, African Journal of Biotechnology 9, 10 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. Wei, Scientific Reports 10, 1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wu, P.H. Raven, D. Hong, Missouri Botanical Garden Press, 17 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Juraev, M.Z. Kholmurotov, K.A. Khalilova, Materials of the international scientific-practical conference, 78–86 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.