E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Efficiency Improvement|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- T. Frolova, The concept of “city” in the legislation of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation on administrative-territorial division, https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/ponyatie-gorod-v-zakonodatelstve-subektov-rossiyskoy-federatsii-ob-administrativno-territorialnom-delenii/viewer [Google Scholar]
- E. Boltanova, D. Khloptsov, Bulletin of Tomsk State University 33, 199–206 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. Drogitskaya, Selected problems and prospective issues of land management, cadastres and development of territories (RUSAINS, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Manaeva, Regional economy: theory and practice 2 (473), 208–221 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Trubina, D. Panov, Interexpo GEO-Siberia 2, 113–116 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ermakova, Moscow economic journal 10, 50 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Uporov, Academy of Pedagogical Ideas Novation 2, 154–159 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- On the national goals and strategic objectives of the development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2024, Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 05/07/2018 204 (as amended on 07/19/2018) https://base.garant.ru/71937200 [Google Scholar]
- I. Kustysheva, D. Ostarkova, Implementation of the “Far Eastern Hectare” program as a way of developing the territory of the Far 2, 69–71 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gryazdkova, Educational system: structural transformations and promising directions for the development of scientific thought collection of scientific papers, 243–246 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Makhotlova, T. Shontukov, Scientific achievements and discoveries, 63–65 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. Pashuta, Urban-type settlements: description, features. How an urban settlement differs from a city, https://www.syl.ru/article/299497/poselki-gorodskogo-tipa-opisanie-osobennosti-chem-otlichaetsya-pgt-ot-goroda [Google Scholar]
- A. Sevostyanov, Basics of town planning and planning of settlements [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Tikhonova, V.Z. Ksenz, Economy and ecology of territorial entities, 36–40 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ermakova, Y. Zubareva, D. Ermakov, Agri-food policy of Russia 8, 70–72 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dubrovsky., I. Kustysheva, Methodological and technological support of rational land use in the production of hydrocarbons, taking into account the regional characteristics of the Far North 35, 128–138 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.