E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Energy Efficiency Improvement|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- B.S. Sultonov, A.O. Ruziev, Issues of priorities in the agricultural sector of Uzbekistan http://maqolalar.uz/gumanitar-soxa/siyosatshunoslik/1046-ozbekiston-agrar-sektorini-rivojlantirish-ustuvor-yonalishi-masalalari.html [Google Scholar]
- Agrarian sector of Uzbekistan: main problems, features, necessity of reforms https://kun.uz/uz/news/2019/03/30/ozbekiston-agrar-sektori-asosiy-muammolar-xususiyatlar-islohotlar-zaruriyati [Google Scholar]
- S. Zorya, Ways to make Uzbek agriculture more efficient and competitive https://www.gazeta.uz/oz/2019/07/08/agriculture/ [Google Scholar]
- www.stat.uz [Google Scholar]
- S. Eryürük, B.I.S. Nesimioglu, H.O. Altun, H. Açikgöz, S. Yumusqk, H.B. Yildiz, A. Cqlik, & O.I. Ethem Bagriyanik, Research and Development Approaches and Implementation Issues in Agricultural Machinery Sector; Konya Case. Procedia Computer Science 158, 235–243 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2019.09.047 [Google Scholar]
- K. Fuglie, The growing role of the private sector in agricultural research and development world-wide, Global Food Security 10, 29–38 (2016) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gfs.2016.07.005 [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Gharbia, A. Aish, T. Abushbak, G. Qishawi, I.Al. Shawa, A. Gharbia, M. Zelenakova, L. Gill, & F. Pilla, Evaluation of wastewater post-treatment options for reuse purposes in the agricultural sector under rural development conditions, Journal of Water Process Engineering 9, 111–122 (2016) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jwpe.2015.12.003 [Google Scholar]
- B. Mueller, & C. Mueller, The political economy of the Brazilian model of agricultural development: Institutions versus sectoral policy, Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance 62, 12–20 (2016) https://doi.org/10.1016zj.qref.2016.07.012 [Google Scholar]
- L. Xiao, J. Liu, & J. Ge, Dynamic game in agriculture and industry cross-sectoral water pollution governance in developing countries, Agricultural Water Management 243, 106417 (2021) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.agwat.2020.106417 [Google Scholar]
- S. Babu, et al. Food policy reforms in Central Asia: setting the research priorities, International Food Policy Research Institute Workshop Proceedings 22–65 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bloch, Agrarian reform in Uzbekistan and other Central Asian countries, University of Wisconsin Land Tenure Center Working Papers 49, 4–18 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Lerman, Land reform, farm structure, and agricultural performance in CIS countries, China Economic Review 20, 316–326 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Lerman, Z. (2008). Agricultural development in Uzbekistan: the effect of ongoing reforms. Center for Agricultural Economic Research Discussion Paper. No 7.08. 5-27. [Google Scholar]
- Mundlak, Y. et al. (1997). Agricultural development: issues, evidence, and consequences. Policy Research Working Papers. 1811, 6–41 [Google Scholar]
- M. Spoor, Agrarian transition in former Soviet Central Asia: a comparative study of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan, Working paper series 1928, 6–17 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- G. Dustmurodov, I.O. Yunusov, U.K. Ahmedov, Sh.M. Murodov, S.T. Iskandarov, The mechanism for the development of public-private partnerships in agriculture (on the example of the Republic of Uzbekistan), E3S Web of Conferences 224, 04042 (2020) TPACEE-2020 https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202022404042 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.