E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Use and Conservation of Natural Resources|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- T. Holden, R. A. Schmidt, Commerce at light speed - an international comparative evaluation of CALS strategy and implementation in the USA and Japan, Industrial Management & Data Systems, 101(1), 32–40 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- D. Tuchaev, E. Zarmanyan, E. Petrovskiy, A. Zemlyanko, K. Ivanov, A. Zhukov, Thermal insulation systems for the Arctic. FORM 2018 IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/365/3/032015032041 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Gnip, S. Vaitkus, V. Kersulis, S. Vejelis, Long-term prediction of creep strains of mineral wool slabs under constant compressive stress. Mech Time Depend Mater, 16, 31–46 (2012) DOI 10.1007/s11043-011-9152. [Google Scholar]
- E. Arquis, C. Cicasu, Convectionphenomen in mineral wool in-stalled on vertical walls Proceedings of the International scientific-practical conference “Effective heat and sound insulating materials in modern construction and housing and communal services.”, 18–21 (Moscow, Publishing house MSUCE, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pilipenko, E. Bobrova, B. Efimov, Simulation of thermal treatment of mineral wool blanket, MATEC Web of Conferences, 18 November (ICMTMTE, 2019) 00091 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201929800091 [Google Scholar]
- B. M. Rumiantcev, A. D. Zhukov, D. B. Zelenshikov, A. S. Chkunin, K. K. Ivanov, Yu. V. Sazonova, Insulation systems of the building construtions MATEC Web of Conferences, 86 (2016) DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/20168604027 [Google Scholar]
- B. M. Rumiantcev, A. D. Zhukov, E. Yu. Bobrova, I. P. Romanova, D. B. Zelenshikov, T. V. Smirnova, The systems of insulation and a methodology for assessing the durability, MATEC Web of Conferences, 86 (2016) DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/20168604036 [Google Scholar]
- S. Bergonnier, F. Hild, J.-B. Rieunier, S. Roux, Strain heterogeneities and local anisotropy in crimped glass wool, J. Mat. Science, 40, 5949–5954 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Good, M. K. Chauldhary, C. J. van Oss, Theory of adhesive forces across interfaces.2. Interfacial hydrogen bonds as acid base phenomena and as factors enhancing adhesion Fundamental of adhesion, 153–172 (New York: Plenum Press, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ivanov, B. Efimov, Modeling of the structure and properties of a mineral wool cylinders MATEC Web of Conferences (ICMTMTE 2019) 18 November 2019, 00096 (2019) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201929800096 [Google Scholar]
- K. K. Ivanov, A. D. Zhukov, E. Yu. Bobrova, E. Yu. Zhukova, K. D. Vako, Thermal insulation shaped mineral wool products with effective binder E3S Web of Conferences, ISC SPbWOSCE-2018, 110, 02024 (2019) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201911002024 [Google Scholar]
- A. Medvedev, E. Bobrova, A. Poserenin, E. Zarmanyan, Evaluation of mineral fiber properties using x-ray fluorescence analysis and measurement of natural radioactivity 03018, 13 June (2018) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201817003018 [Google Scholar]
- K. P. Unnikrishnan, E. T. Thachil, Aging and thermal studies on epoxy resin modified by epoxidized novolacs. polymer-plastics technology and engineering, 45 (4), 469–474 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. P. Unnikrishnan, E. T. Thachil, Effect of phenolformaldehyde stoichiometry on the modification of epoxy resin using epoxidized novolacs. int. j. of pol. mat. 55 (6), 385–398 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. Min, Y. Chao, K. W. Shao, Z. G. Yi, K. Potter, Z. ZuoGuang, Evolution of the Wettability Between Carbon Fiber and Epoxy as a Function of Temperature and Resin Curing J. APPL. POLYM. SCI. (2013) DOI: 10.1002/APP.38634 [Google Scholar]
- R. H. E. Munn, Novel polyamide time epoxy curing agents J. Oil and Colour Chem. Assoc, 70 (10), 300–304 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- L. Min, Y. Chao, S. K. Wang, Y. Z. Gu, K. Potter, Z. ZuoGuang, Evolution of the Wettability Between Carbon Fiber and Epoxy as a Function of Temperature and Resin Curing J. APPL. POLYM. SCI. (2013) DOI: 10.1002/APP.38634 [Google Scholar]
- R. H. E. Munn, Novel polyamide time epoxy curing agents J. Oil and Colour Chem. Assoc. 70 (10), 300–304 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zhukov, E. Bobrova, A. Medvedev, N. Ushakov, D. Beniya, A. Poserenin, Modelling of Technology of Mineral Wool Products. International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies EMMFT 2018 Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer, Cham, 983, 828–838 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. L. Bobrov, Express method and laboratory equipment for quality evaluation of porous materials, Abstracts of the report of the international scientific-practical conference “Modern methods of quality control problems and their solutions”, 43–44 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Zhukov, T. V. Konoval’tseva, E. Yu. Bobrova, E. A. Zinovieva, K. K. Ivanov, Thermal insulation: operational properties and methods of research. IPICSE, 14 December (2018) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201825101016 [Google Scholar]
- N. Martynov, et al. Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1614, 012060 (2020) DOI: 10.1088/1742-6596/1614/1/012060 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.