E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Ecodesign and Energy Labelling|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- I.V. Melik-Gaikazyan, G.I. Petrova, N.A. Lukyanova, Myth, Dream, reality: post-non-classical dimensions of the cultural space (Moscow, Scientific World, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- A. Nazarethyan, Civilizational Crises in the context of Universal history (Moscow, Liters 2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Baksansky Cognitive representations: everyday, social, scientific (Moscow, LIBROCOM, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Glazunova Synergetics of creativity: Experience in the analysis of a literary text (Moscow, LIBROCOM, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Baksansky, E.N. Kucher The cognitive-synergetic paradigm of NLP: from cognition to action (Moscow, KRASAN D, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Kovalchuk Convergence of Science and Technology-a breakthrough into the future (Moscow, Znanie, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Steiner The Philosophy of Freedom. The main features of a modern worldview (Yerevan, Noi, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Nikonenko Eidos and concept. Epistemological foundations of symbolism in metaphysics, history, and art (Saint Petersburg, RHGA, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Moiseenko Encyclopedic Dictionary of the Young Artist (Moscow, Pedagogika, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- D. Mannering. Life and creativity of Degas (Moscow, Spika, 1995). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Zavadskaya Culture of the East in the modern Western world (Moscow, Nauka, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Jung Soul and Myth. Six Archetypes (Kiev, State Library of Ukraine for Youth, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Jung Archetype and Symbol (Moscow Renaissance, 1991) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.