E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Green Transport Systems|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- C.J. Martin, The sharing economy: A pathway to sustainability or a nightmarish form of neoliberal capitalism? Ecological economics 121, 149–159 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jochem, D. Frankenhauser, L. Ewald, A. Ensslen, H. Fromm, Does free-floating car sharing reduce private vehicle ownership? The case of SHARE NOW in European cities, Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice 141, 373–395 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016zj.tra.2020.09.016 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Clewlow, Car sharing and sustainable travel behavior: Results from the San Francisco Bay Area, Transport Policy 51, 158–164 (2016) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tranpol.2016.01.013 [Google Scholar]
- S. De Luca, R. Di Pace, Modelling users’ behaviour in inter-urban car sharing program: A stated preference approach, Transportation research part A: policy and practice 71, 59–76 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Shaheen, A. Cohen, M. Chung, Record North American car sharing: 10-year retrospective, Transportation Research 2110(1), 35–44 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Baptista, S. Melo, C. Rolim, Energy, environmental and mobility impacts of car-sharing systems. Empirical results from Lisbon, Portugal, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences 111, 28–37 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Pustokhina, D. Pustokhin, Urban logistics as an element of sustainable urban development: a car sharing system, Transport. Transportation 6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. Saginova, N. Kireeva, Y. Saginov, D. Zavyalov, Dataset on the questionnaire-based survey of sharing services users’ motivation, Data in Brief 33 (2020) doi: 10.1016/j.dib.2020.106502 [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Zavyalov, O.V. Pischikova, O.V. Saginova, The evolution of the urban mobility concept, Economics, entrepreneurship and law 10(2), 309–320 (2020) doi: 10.18334/epp.10.2.100426 [Google Scholar]
- A. Millard-Ball, Car-sharing: Where and how it Succeeds. Transit Cooperative Research Program (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Shaheen, D. Sperling, C. Wagner, A Short History of Car sharing in the 90’s, Journal of World Transport Policy & Practice 5(3), 18–40 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- S. Shaheen, A. Cohen, M. Chung, North American Car sharing: 10-Year Retrospective, Transportation Research Record 2110(1), 35–44 (2009) https://doi.org/10.3141/2110-05 [Google Scholar]
- S. Shaheen, D. Sperling, C. Wagner, Car sharing in Europe and North American: past, present, and future, University of California, Transportation Center (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Li, F. Liao, H.J.P. Timmermans, H. Huang, J. Zhou, Incorporating free-floating car-sharing into an activity-based dynamic user equilibrium mode: a demand-sidemodel, Transp. Res. Part B 107, 102–123 (2018) https://doi.Org/10.1016/j.trb.2017.11.011 [Google Scholar]
- S.-P. Jun, H. Sun Yoo, S. Choi, Ten years of research change using Google Trends: From the perspective of big data utilizations and applications, Technological Forecasting and Social Change 130, 69–87 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2017.11.009 [Google Scholar]
- J. Blau, H. Levites, B. Phillips, S. Hollenbeck, Patient demand for plastic surgeons for every US state based on Google searches, JPRAS Open 25, 88–92 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/jjpra.2020.06.001 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Feng, G. Li, X. Sun, J. Li, Forecasting the number of inbound tourists with Google Trends, Procedia Computer Science 162, 628–633 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2019.12.032 [Google Scholar]
- B. Siliverstovs, D. Wochner, Google Trends and reality: Do the proportions match?: Appraising the informational value of online search behavior: Evidence from Swiss tourism regions, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization 145, 1–23 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/jjebo.2017.10.011 [Google Scholar]
- K.-S. Chen, K.-P. Lin, L.-J. Lin, Evaluating the environmental protection strategy of a printed circuit board manufacturer using a Tw fuzzy importance performance analysis with Google Trends, Expert Systems with Applications 156, 113483 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2020.113483 [Google Scholar]
- M. Dos Santos, Nowcasting and forecasting aquaponics by Google Trends in European countries, Technological Forecasting and Social Change 134, 178–185 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2018.06.002 [Google Scholar]
- N. Askitas, Google search activity data and breaking trends, IZA World of Labor 206 (2015) https://doi.org/10.15185/izawol.206 [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Kireeva, D.V. Zavyalov, N.B. Zavyalova, O.V. Saginova, Transformation of the Sharing Economy in a COVID-19 Pandemic, Economics, Business and Law 11(2) (2021) https://doi.org/10.18334/epp.11.2.111614 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.