E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Bioeconomy and Low Carbon Development|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- W. Wattanacharoensil, M. Schuckert, Current Issues in Tourism 19(10), 1045–1070 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Moriset, Building new places of the creative economy. The rise of coworking spaces (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Onyusheva, Polish J. of Management Studies 16(2), 198–209 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Pholphirul, Creative Economy and Development Issues in Thailand 7(1) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Boonsatorn, Create passion for Thailand toward creative economy 7(1), 307–307 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Van et al., Intern. J. of Energy Economics and Policy 8(4), 21–27 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Budhi et al., Management Science Letters 10(10), 2301–2310 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Aishaa et al., International Journal of Business 24(4), 369–392 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ushakov et al., Intern. J. of Ecological Economics and Statistics 38(4), 164–172 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Munro, Poetics 64, 14–25 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.