E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Bioeconomy and Low Carbon Development|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- G. Haken, Information and self-organization. Macroscopic approach to complex systems (Lenand, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.R. Bechelova, Modern problems of science and education 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Zang, Synergy economy. Time and changes in the nonlinear economic theory: Translated from English (World, Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Milovanov, Synergetrics and self-organization: Social-and-economic systems (URSS, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Grégoire, I. Prigozhin, Knowledge of difficult things. Introduction (Lenand, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Ismagilova, Economical-and-legal aspects of the strategy implementation of modernization in Russia: search of the model of effective social-and- economicdevelopment, 83–88 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Bondareva, MGSU Bulletin 11, 236–241 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Bondareva, MGSU Bulletin 2(1), 181–183 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Bondareva, Scientific review 7, 114–119 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Ganebnykh, O. Lezhnina, J. Zhukova, V. Kashintseva, E3S Web of Conferences 210, 10008 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Ganebnykh, T. Burtseva, E. Gurova, I. Polyakova, E3S Web of Conferences 33, 03046 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.