E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Bioeconomy and Low Carbon Development|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- http://www.eurasiancommission.org/ru/act/integr_i_makroec/dep_makroec_pol/Documents/Inclusive_growth_in_EAEU_Member.pdf [Google Scholar]
- https://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/docserver/5jrqppxjqhg4 -en.pdf?expires=1606386251&id=id&accname=guest&checksum=7D7083D36063DE7 A46241EF3987DC96B [Google Scholar]
- http://documents1.worldbank.org/curated/en/403611493134249446/pdf/WPS8040.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.usajournalshub.com/index.php/tajiir/article/view/746/700 [Google Scholar]
- https://doi.org/10.1051/shsconf/20196205002 [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Marrero, J.G. Rodriguez, Inequality of opportunity and growth, Journal of Development Economics 104, 107–122 (2013) DOI: 10.1016/j.jdeveco.2013.05.004 [Google Scholar]
- A. Mason, R. Lee, J.X. Jiang, Demographic dividends, human capital, and saving, The Journal of the Economics of Ageing 7, 106-122 (2016) DOI: 10.1016/j.jeoa.2016.02.004 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Stiglitz, A. Sen, J.-P. Fitoussi, Report by the Commission on the Measurement of Economic and Social Progress (2009) URL: http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/documents/118025/118123/Fitoussi+Commission+report (accessed 24.10.2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Boskin, Economic growth is the answer, Project syndicate (2019) Mode of access: https://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/growth-technology-living-standards-by-michael-boskin-2019-12 [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Andrievskaya, Efficiency of public administration as a necessary prerequisite for inclusive economic growth, Ideas and ideals 2, 1 (23), 90–101 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Zenkova, The main fundamental prerequisites for the formation of effective employment in economic systems for inclusive economic growth, Bulletin of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, Series: Economics 25, 3, 333–342 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Kh.A. Khakimov, Methodological approaches to the assessment of inclusive growth, Science and World 2, 5 (33), 159–162 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Novitskiy, Development of the strategy of innovative economic growth in the context of a new technical order6 Moscow University Bulletin named after S. Yu. Witte. Series 1: Economics and Management 3 (18), 66–74 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Voronina, Yu.V. Leonova, Information economy as the basis of economic growth and increasing the level of welfare of citizens, Scientific and educational potential of youth in solving urgent problems of the XXI century 7, 6–7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K.B. Kostin, Drivers of growth of the world economy, News of the St. Petersburg State University of Economics 6 (108), 19–24 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.