E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Bioeconomy and Low Carbon Development|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- S. K. Antipov, A. A. Bocharov, A. Kobicheva and E. E. Krasnozhenova, Assessment of Region Economic Development on the Basis of Neural Network Model. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 302, 012094 (2019) DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/302/1/012094 [Google Scholar]
- S. Barykin, A. Kobicheva, Logistical approach to universities integration in the Russian innovation economy, MATEC Web of Conferences, 170, 01020 (2018) DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201817001020 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Kravtsova, V. P. Voronin, Innovative activity of the enterprise. Creative economy, 3-8, 2(6) (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Dyakov, N. A. Tretyak, K. S. Grishchenko, Assessment of the innovative environment of universities Modern Education, 22–34, 1 (2018) DOI: 10.25136/2409-8736.2018.1 [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Fedorova, The development of cooperation of higher education organizations and innovative enterprises: organizational forms: the dissertation of the candidate of economic sciences. (Institute of Regional Economics Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences, St. Petersburg, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Prokopenko, T. S. Selevich, Research and develop ideas about the essence of the university, Philosophy of Education 6(63) 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Russian statistical yearbook. Federal State Statistics Service Rosstat. Moscow, 2018. http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/conne ct /rosstatmain /rosstat /ru /statistics /publications /catalog /doc 1135087342078 (Last accessed 11.01.2021) [Google Scholar]
- The website of Peter the Great Saint-Petersburg university. URL: https://www.spbstu.ru/structure/units/(Last accessed 11.01.2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.