E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Energy Management and Policy|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- Resolution of the Chief state sanitary doctor of the Russian Federation dated May 6, 2010 N 54 Moscow “About the approval of SP 22.214.171.12427-10” (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- The order of the Ministry of health of the Russian Federation dated 07.10.97 No. 297 “On improving the prevention of human infection with rabies” (together with “Provisions about the center of the anti-rabies aid in the subject of the Russian Federation”, “Regulations about the order of work of medical institutions and centers”) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of health of the Russian Federation dated March 21, 2014 No. 125n “ On approval of the national calendar of preventive vaccinations and the calendar of preventive vaccinations for epidemic indications” (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Rabies Sanitary rules SP 3.1.096-96, Veterinary rules VP 13.3.1103-96 https://rg.ru/2010/07/30/beshenstvo-dok.html (Last accessed 11.12.2020) [Google Scholar]
- Instructions for COCAV use http://base.garant.ru/51521071 (Last accessed 14.12.2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Krenke, Theory and practice of database creating. 8th ed, 800, 166–195 (St. Petersburg, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Trachtengerts, Computer support for decision-making: a Scientific and practical publication. Series “Informatization of Russia on the threshold of the XXI century”, 376, 53 (Moscow, SINTEG, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- Prevention of infectious diseases. Prevention and control of infectious diseases common to humans and animals https://www.fsvps.ru/fsvps/laws/177.html (Last accessed 21.12.2020) [Google Scholar]
- Rospotrebnadzor warned of high risks of rabies infection https://tass.ru/obschestvo/6721657 (Last accessed 21.12.2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. Aggogeri, A. Borboni, A. Merlo, N. Pellegrini, R. Ricatto, Materials 10(3), art. no. 297 (2017) DOI: 10.3390/ma10030297 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.