E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Energy Management and Policy|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- S. K. Antipov, A. A. Bocharov, A. Kobicheva and E. E. Krasnozhenova, Assessment of Region Economic Development on the Basis of Neural Network Model. IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth and Envir. Sci. 302, 012094 (2019) DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/302/1/012094 [Google Scholar]
- T. Baranova, A. Kobicheva, E. Tokareva, Web-based Environment in the Integrated Learning Model for CLIL-Learners: Examination of Students’ and Teacher’s Satisfaction. In: Antipova, T., Rocha, A. (eds) Digital Science 2019, DSIC 2019, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 1114 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Baranova, A.M. Kobicheva, E.Y. Tokareva, Effects of an Integrated Learning Approach on Students’ Outcomes in St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, ACM Inter. Conf. Proc. Ser. 77–81 (2019) doi.org/10.1145/3369199.3369245 [Google Scholar]
- E. B. Volodarskaya, A. S. Grishina and L. I. Pechinskaya, Virtual Learning Environment in Lexical Skills Development for Active Vocabulary Expansion in NonLanguage Students Who Learn English, 2019 12th International Conference on Developments in eSystems Engineering (DeSE), Kazan, Russia, 388–392 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Hornberger, H. Link, Translanguaging and Transnational Literacies in Multilingual Classrooms: A Biliteracy Lens, Inter. J. of Bilin. Educ. and Bilingu. 15, 261–278 (2012) 10.1080/13670050.2012.658016 [Google Scholar]
- O. García, Bilingual education in the 21st century: A global perspective (Malden/Oxford: Wiley/Blackwell, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Blackledge, A. Creese, Multilingualism: A critical perspective (London: Continuum, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Canagarajah, Negotiating Translingual Literacy: An Enactment. Research in the Teaching of English 48(1), 40–67 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Creese, A. Blackledge, Translanguaging in the bilingual classroom: A pedagogy for learning and teaching? Modern Language Journal 94(i), 103–115 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Wei, Moment analysis and translanguaging space: Discursive construction of identities by multilingual Chinese youth in Britain, J. of Pragm. 43, 1222–1235 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C. Celic, K. Seltzer, Translanguaging: A CUNY-NYSIEB guide for educators (The Graduate Center, The City University of New York: CUNY-NYSIEB, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Canagarajah, Codemeshing in academic writing: Identifying teachable strategies of translanguaging, Mod. Lang. J. 95(3), 401–417 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O. García, L. Wei, Translanguaging: Language, bilingualism and education (London: Palgrave Macmillan, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y.L.T. Ting, T. Chadwick, Language Awareness in Teaching: A Toolkit for Content and Language Teachers, J. of Imm. and Content-Based Lang. Ed. 3, 157–160 (2015) 10.1075/jicb.3.1.09tin [Google Scholar]
- S. Sugiharto, Translingualism in action: Rendering the Impossible Possible, The J. of Asia TEFL 12, 2, 125–154 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- X. Chen, Translingual Practices in the First-year International Students’ English: Academic Writing, ITJ 14, 1, 25–50 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hansen, Introduction: Translingualism and transculturality in Russian contexts of translation, Translation Studies 11, 113–121 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Gumperz, Discourse strategies (New York: Cambridge University, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- R. Otheguy, O. García, W. Reid, Clarifying translanguaging and deconstructing named languages: A perspective from linguistics, Appl. Ling. Rev. 6(3), 281–307 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lu, B. Horner, Translingual Literacy, Language Difference, and Matters of Agency, College English 75(6), 582–607 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.