E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||16|
|Section||Energy Management and Policy|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- Z.K. Gareeva, L.M. Bilalova, O.M. Ivanova, T.A. Chernikova, Modern theories of social well-being: a training manual (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Rating of social welfare of the regions Central Federal District [Electronic resource] URL: http://cfo.gov.ru/media/files/41d48b0fba6f96dd9ddf.pdf (accessed 03.02.2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Ketova, Yu.M. Romanovsk, I.G. Rusyak, Mathematical modeling of the dynamics of human capital, Computer research and modeling 11, 2, 329–342 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Chaynikov, V.V. Kulikov, Y.A. Kuvshinova, Human capital, investment and long money. Collection of reports of participants of the International Scientific conference dedicated to the 90th anniversary of S.P. Kapitsa “Human capital in the format digital economy” (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Ayvazyan, Analysis of synthetic categories of quality of life of the population of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation: their measurement, dynamics, main trends, Living standards of the population of the regions of Russia 11 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Ilyinsky, Investments in the future: education in investment reproduction (Publishing house of SPbUEF, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Agabekov, Innovative human capital and the evolution of the socio-innovative structure of Russia (M. Science, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- The regression equation. The equation of multiple regression [Electronic resource] URL: https://www.syl.ru/article/178055/new_uravnenie-regressii-uravnenie-mnojestvennoy-regressii (accessed 03.02.2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Gataulin, A system of applied statistical and mathematical methods for processing experimental data in agriculture, Because of the Moscow Agric. Acad. 2, 191 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Akayev, A.I. Rudskoy, Converged ICTs as a key factor in technological progress over the coming decades and their impact on world economic development, International Journal of Open Information Technologies ISSN: 2307-8162 5, 1, 2, 1–18, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Brynjolfsson, L. Hitt, S. Yang, Intangible Assets: Computers and Organizational Capital, Brookings Papers on Economic Activity 2, 1 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Zyabrikov, Digitalization of management: prospects and hidden threats to the cultural development of the nation [Electronic resource] URL: https://www.lihachev.ru/chten/2018/sec4/zajbrikov/ (accessed 03.02.2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Skripkin, IT Productivity in Russia: Empirical Research Experience URL: http://skachate.ru/informatika/11925/index.html (accessed date 02/03/2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Ivanova, V.A. Heinonen, Modeling the impact of human capital on economic growth on the basis of the Mankyu-romer-waale model, Actual problems of modern science, technology and education. Magnitogorsk State Technical University named after G.I. Nosova 2, 124–127 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Yamilova, L.S. Nigmatullina, Assessment of the impact of human capital parameters on the socio-economic development of regions (entities) Russian Federation, Nauka-rastudent.ru 11 (2014) [Electronic resource] URL: http://naukarastudent.ru/11/2141/ [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Belyatskaya, V.S. Knyazkova, Digital capital and intellectual the potential of the electronic economy. Collection of reports ofparticipants in the International Scientific Conference dedicated to the 90th anniversary of S.P. Kapitsa “Human capital in the digital economy format” (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Dobrynin, S.A. Dyatlov, Human capital in a transitive economy (St. Petersburg: Science, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Belyatskaya, Economics of the information society (Minsk: BSUIR, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Medennikov, A mathematical model for evaluating universities in the digital transformation of the economy, Digital Economy 4, 40–56 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Medennikov, L.G. Muratova, S.G. Salnikov, Models and methods for the formation of a single information Internet space of agricultural knowledge (Publishing house GUZ, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Medennikov, S.G. Salnikov, L.G. Muratova et al. Methodology for assessing the effectiveness of the use of informational scientific and educational resources (Analyst, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Ayvazyan, Probability Theory and Applied Statistics (UNITY-DANA, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Kokuytseva, I.A. Rodionova, V. Damnjanovic, Preconditions for the transition of developed and developing countries to the cyber economy through the process of digital modernization Contributions to Economics, Vol 2F. (2019) DOI: 10.1007 / 978-3-030-31566-5_6 [Google Scholar]
- V. Bredikhin, N.E. Ovchinnikova, O.P. Ovchinnikova, T. Kolmykova, Problems and prospects of university-industry interaction, Journal of Applied Engineering Science 17 (2), 224–232 (2019) DOI: 10.5937 / jaes17-21843 [Google Scholar]
- M. Burzynski, C. Deuster, F. Docquier, Geography of skills and global inequality, Journal of Development Economics 142 (2020) DOI: 10.1016 / jjdeveco.2019.02.003 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.