E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Environmental Ethics and Education|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- A.Ya. Grishko, Society and Law 4(50), 334–338 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Morozov, Criminal executive system today: interaction of science and practice: materials of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference (Novokuznetsk, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Sizaya, Criminal executive law 6, 73–76 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Meshcheryakov, Ius publicum et privatum 1, 40–42 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Yuzhanin, Bulletin of the Kuzbass Institute 4(33), 102–110 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Golovastova, Penal law as a branch of Russian law: subject, method, sources, system: monograph (M., 2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Polishchuk, I.S. Lebeshev, L.E. Prikhozhaya, I.K. Dakashev, I.A. Smirnov, Revista Dilemas Contemporáneos: Educación, Política y Valores (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Malysheva, Bulletin of St. Petersburg University of Russia 3(67), 55–58 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Savushkin, Bulletin of Economics, Law and Sociology 1, 166–169 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Yuzhanin, L.E. Hallway, Bulletin of the Kuzbass Institute 4(37), 117–124 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Savushkin, Bulletin of the institute: crime, punishment, correction 3(35), 30–33 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Bochkarev, Criminal executive means of implementing the private preventive function of punishment in the form of imprisonment: dis. … Cand. jurid. Sciences: 12.00.08 (Nizhny Novgorod, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kuzmin, Theory and practice of the restoration of rights 11, 1–10 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ananyeva, Bulletin of the Saratov State Law Academy 1(108), 88–94 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Margulyan, Social technologies of society management: regional level (SPb, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Belyaeva, Administrative and municipal law 3(87), 306–312 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Lapshin, S.A. Korneev, E3S Web of Conferences 135, 04063 (2019) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/ 201913504063 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Brovkina, V.E. Vezlomtsev, S.S. Zakharova, O.A. Shuranova, Y.V. Truntsevsky, E3S Web of Conferences 135, 04066 (2019) DOI: 10.1051 / e3sconf / 201913504066 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.