E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Ethics and Education|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- E.A. Yunusov, S.M. Vorobiev, A.G. Akhverdyan, A.G. Grunin, R.D. Khritin, Dilemas contemporáneos: Educación, Política y Valores 7(S10), 83 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Yunusov, E.A. Yunusov, Black holes in Russian legislation 3, 50–52 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Zherebtsov, General theory of public duty (Publishing house “Legal CenterPress”, SPb,2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Yunusov, Altai legal bulletin 3(15), 52–56 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.Y. Kupressa, Soviet state law (M., 1950) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Denisov, M.G. Kirichenko, Soviet state law (M., 1957) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Kechekian, Legal relations in a socialist society (M., 1958) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Mozokhina, Individual freedom and fundamental rights of citizens in the socialist countries of Europe (M., 1965) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Lepeshkin, The course of Soviet state law (M., 1961) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Perevalov, Theory of state and law (M., 1995) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Matuzov, Actual problems of the theory of law: Monograph (Saratov, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Goyman-Chervonyuk, Essay on the theory of state and law (M., 1996) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Berekashvili, V.P. Ignatov, Ensuring human rights and legality in the activities of law enforcement agencies (M., 2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Radchenko, M.G. Olenev, Bulletin of the public research laboratory “Interaction of the penal system with civil society institutions: historical-legal and theoretical-methodological aspects” 14, 131–136 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Chernov, Constitutional and legal status of the Republic of Karelia: Monograph (SPb, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Yunusov, E.A. Yunusov, N.V. Zhezlov, Modern law 4, 24–27 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Lapshin, S.A. Korneev, E3S Web of Conferences 135, 04063 (2019) DOI: 10.1051 / e3sconf / 201913504063 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.