E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Ethics and Education|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- V.N. Volkova, V.N. Kozlov, V.E. Mager, L.V. Chernenkaya, Classification of methods and models in system analysis. Proceedings of 2017 20th IEEE International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurements, SCM 2017, p. 183–186, 7970533, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Volkova, G. Gorelova, N. Pankratova, The Development of the Cyberphysical System Concept on Base of the Interdisciplinary Theories. 2020 IEEE 2nd International Conference on System Analysis and Intelligent Computing, SAIC 2020, 9239213 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Antonov, A.S. Filippov, O.V. Mamontova, Next generation FPGA-basedplatform for network security Conference of Open Innovation Association, FRUCT, 2016-September, p. 9–14, 7561501 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bolsnnovskaya, S. Shirokova, A. Loginova, M. Uspenskij, The development and application of non-standard approach to the management of a pilot project. In: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (2019) https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/497/1Z012024 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Dankaev, M.S. Magomadov, About the origin of the term “oil”, early mentions and practice of oil production. Modern problems of Geology, Geophysics and Geoecology of the North Caucasus, 118-122 (2011) URL: https://elibrary.rn/item.asp?id=21225076 [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Kalman, A new approach to linear filtering and prediction problems, Journal of Basic Engineering 82, 35–40 (1960) [Google Scholar]
- Gazprom Neft conducts automation and unification of the business process based on the materials of Gazprom Neft, Oil and gas vertical 11, 114–116 (2008) URL: https://elibrary.rn/item.asp?id=11584344 [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Uspenskij, S.V. Shirokova, O.V. Mamontova, V.A. Zhvarikov, Complex Expert Assessment as a Part of Fault Management Strategy for Data Storage Systems, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems 95, 592–600 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-34983-7_58 [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Ermolenko, Integrated business planning as minimization of uncertainty through multi-level planning, Establishment of the Russian Academy of Sciences V. A. Trapeznikov Institute of management problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Under the General editorship of S. N. Vasiliev, A.D. Tsvirkun, 266–267 (2009) URL: https://elibrary.rn/item.asp?id=26325728 [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Knrmanbek, S.S. Noorzad, Developed a system of criteria of information security when implementing information systems, New science: from idea to resnlt 5-2 (84), 175–178 (2016) URL: https://elibrary.rn/item.asp?id=26104550 [Google Scholar]
- M. Bolsnnovskaya, S. Shirokova, A. Loginova, State of current data storage market and development of tools for increasing data storage systems reliability, E3S Web of Conferences 135, 04076 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Solomatin, O.V. Belonsov, A.A. Korotenko, Integrated information system of oil and gas production OIS+, Oil indnstry 10, 36–39 (2003) URL: https://elibrary.rn/item.asp?id=17746170 [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Simakov, P.V. Kholodnykh, The development of theoretical and methodological foundations, mathematical methods and software to analyze the reliability, security and survivability of structurally complex technical systems, In: Proceedings of the 9th conference on management “Information technologies in management (ITM-2016) ”, p. 244–254, St. Petersbnrg (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Yang, H. Jiang, D. Feng, Z. Nin, K. Zhon, Y. Wan, DEBAR: A scalable high-performance de-duplication storage system for backup and archiving. In: Proc. IEEE International Symposium on Parallel & Distributed Processing (IPDPS), pp. 1–12. IEEE (2010). DOI: 10.1109/IPDPS.2010.5470468 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.