E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Ethics and Education|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- Criminal Procedural Code of Georgia [Google Scholar]
- Criminal Code of Georgia [Google Scholar]
- Tax Code of Georgia [Google Scholar]
- G. Latsabidze, Main Specification of the Bail Ensured by Imprisonment in Criminal Procedure Code of Georgia. Law & World, 10, 45 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Bokhashvili, Enforcement and implementation of European Court judgments in Georgia. EHRAC bulletin, 7, 1–2 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. Dolidze, Practical Recommendations for Effective Justice in Georgia. Law & World, 12, 35 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Frederiksen, E. C. Dunn, “Introduction: Ethnographies of Absence in Contemporary Georgia.” Slavic Review, 73(2), 307–245 (2014) DOI: 10.5612/slavicreview.73.2.307 [Google Scholar]
- M. Light, “Police Reforms in the Republic of Georgia: The Convergence of Domestic and Foreign Policy in an Anti-Corruption Drive.” Policing and Society, 24(3), 318–345 (2014) DOI: 10.1080/10439463.2013.784289 [Google Scholar]
- V. Nordin, G. Glonti, “Thieves of the Law and the Rule of Law in Georgia.” Caucasian Review of Internationl Affairs, 1(1), 49–64 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.