E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Environmental Ethics and Education|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- I.R. Begishev, Z.I. Khisamova, S.G. Nikitin, The Organization of Hacking Community: Criminological and Criminal Law Aspects, Rus. J. of Crim. 14(1), 96–105 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Z.I. Khisamova, I.R. Begishev, E.L. Sidorenko, Artificial Intelligence and Problems of Ensuring Cyber Security, Intern. J. of Cyber Crimin. 13(2), 564–577 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Bokovnya, I.R. Begishev, Z.I. Khisamova, et al., Pressing Issues of Unlawful Application of Artificial Intelligence, International Journal of Criminology and Sociology 9, 1054–1057 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.R. Begishev, Z.I. Khisamova, Criminological Risks of Using Artificial Intelligence, Russian Journal of Criminology 12(6), 767–775 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Hallevy, The Basic Models of Criminal Liability of AI Systems and Outer Circles (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z.I. Khisamova, I.R. Begishev, Criminal Liability and Artificial Intelligence: Theoretical and Applied Aspects, Rus. J. of Crimin. 13(4), 564–574 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Beck, Legal Responsibility in the Case of Robotics, Developing Support Technologies. Biosystems & Biorobotics 23 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dremliuga, N. Prisekina, The Concept of Culpability in Criminal Law and AI Systems, Journal of Politics and Law 13(3), 256–262 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Howells, C. Twigg-Flesner, C. Willett, Product Liability and Digital Products. In: Synodinou T.E., Jougleux, P., Markou, C., Prastitou, T. (eds) EU Internet Law. Springer, Cham (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Bortnikov, Robots Liability or Liability for Products? In: Ashmarina, S., Mesquita, A., Vochozka, M. (eds) Digital Transformation of the Economy: Challenges, Trends and New Opportunities, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 908 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ashrafian, AIonAI: a humanitarian law of artificial intelligence and robotics, Science and Engineering Ethics 21(1), 29–40 (2014) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. Baranov, A. Mamychev, A. Plotnikov, D. Voronov, E. Voronova, Problems of Legal Regulation of Robotics and Artificial Intelligence from the Psychological Perspective, Propósitos y Representaciones 8(2), e511 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Hayward, M.M. Maas, Artificial intelligence and crime: A primer for criminologists, Crime, Media, Culture: An International Journal 1-25 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Weber, D.N. Staiger, New Liability Patterns in the Digital Era. In: Synodinou T.E., Jougleux, P., Markou, C., Prastitou, T. (eds) EU Internet Law. Springer, Cham (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kelley, E. Schaerer, M. Gomez, M. Nicolescu, Liability in Robotics: An International Perspective on Robots as Animals, Advanced Robotics 24(13), 1861–1871 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Matthias, The responsibility gap: Ascribing responsibility for the actions of learning automata, Ethics and Information Technology 6, 175–183 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Broersen, Responsible Intelligent Systems, Künstl Intell 28, 209–214 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Oliveira, Subject (in) Trouble: Humans, Robots, and Legal Imagination. Laws 9(2), 10 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Perc, M. Ozer, J. Hojnik, Social and juristic challenges of artificial intelligence, Palgrave Communications 5(61), 1–7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Bryson, M.E. Diamantis, T.D. Grant, Of, for, and by the people: the legal lacuna of synthetic persons, Artificial Intelligence and Law 25, 273–291 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ashrafian, Artificial Intelligence and Robot Responsibilities: Innovating Beyond Rights, Science and Engineering Ethics 21, 317–326 (2015) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Alawadhi, J. Almazrouie, M. Kamil, et al., Review and analysis of the importance of autonomous vehicles liability: a systematic literature review, Int. J. Syst. Assur. Eng. Manag. 11, 1227–1249 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Chandra, Liability Issues in Relation to Autonomous AI Systems (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Bikeev, P.A. Kabanov, I.R. Begishev, Z.I. Khisamova, Criminological Risks and Legal Aspects of Artificial Intelligence Implementation, In Proceedings of the International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Information Processing and Cloud Computing, New York: ACM (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.