E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Qian Minggao, Xu Jialin, Miao Xiexing. Coal mine green mining technology [J]. Journal of China University of Mining and Technology, 2003, 32 (4): [Google Scholar]
- Wu Qiang, Shen Jianjun, Wang Yang. “Coal-water” dual-resource mining technology method and engineering application[J]. Journal of China Coal Society, 2017,42(1):8–16. [Google Scholar]
- Gu Dazhao. Theoretical framework and technical system of coal mine underground reservoirs [J] Journal of China Coal Society, 2015, 40 (2): 239–246. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yu, Wang Dapeng, Huo Bingjie. Practice of water conservation mining technology in coal mine area [J]. Coal Mining. 2010, 15 (1): 44–46. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Sushe, Ju Jinfeng. Daliuta Coal Mine Water Resources Utilization Technology [J]. Coal Science and Technology. 2011, 39 (2): 125–128. [Google Scholar]
- Pang Yihui, Li Peng, Zhou Baojing. Technical feasibility study of underground reservoir construction in coal mine with 8.0m large mining height [J]. Coal Engineering. 2018, 50 (2): 6–15. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Qingyi, Ren Wenying, Chen Siyao, etc. Coal mine water treatment technology and utilization status [J]. 2020, 42 (3): 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiangnan. Research on the status quo and improvement strategies of coal mine water treatment[J]. Comprehensive Utilization of Resources in China. 2019.37(3): 51–53. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zhong. Discussion on the current situation and development of coal mine water conservation mining technology [J]. Resource Information and Engineering. 2016.31 (6): 70–74. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.