E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- LI Jinghua, HUANG Yujin, ZHANG Peng, Review of Multi-Energy Flow Calculation Model and Method in Integrated Energy System[J]. Electric Power Construction, 2018, 39(03):1–11. [Google Scholar]
- GEIDL M, KOEPPEL G, FAVREPERROD P, et al. Energy hubs for the future[J]. Power & Energy Magazine IEEE, 2007, 5(1):24–30. [Google Scholar]
- SHAO Chengcheng, WANG Xifan, et al. Probe into Analysis and Planning of Multi-energy Systems[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2016, 14: 3817–3829. [Google Scholar]
- HONG Xiao. Multi-energy coordination evaluation model of regional energy internet [D]. Beijing: North China Electric Power University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- WU Qiang, CHENG Lin, HUANG He, et al. Energy Internet comprehensive energy efficiency evalua-tion method based on analytic hierarchy process [J]. Electrical Application, 2017, 36(17):62–68. [Google Scholar]
- DONG Fugui, ZHANG Ye, SHANG Meimei. Multi-criteria comprehensive evaluation of distributed energy system[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2016, 36(12): 3214–3222. [Google Scholar]
- ZHU Xiaochen, NIU Dapeng, WANG Xu, et al. Comprehensive energy saving evaluation of circulating cooling water system based on combination weighting method[J]. Applied Thermal Engineering. 2019, 157. [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Baisen, LIAO Qingfen, LIU Dianchen, WANG Wenyi, WANG Zhiyi, CHEN Siyuan. Comprehensive evaluation index and method of re-gional integrated energy system [J]. Automation of Power System, 2018, 42(04):174–182. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Shixiang, LU Shuaikang. Evaluation method of integrated energy system for microgrid in the park [J]. Grid Technology, 2018, 42(08):2431–2439. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Tao, ZHU Tong, GAO Naiping, et al. Optimization design of distributed cold, hot and elec-tric energy system and multi-index comprehensive evaluation method [J]. Chinese Journal of Electri-cal Engineering, 2015, 35(14):3706–3713. [Google Scholar]
- JIANG Ling, YUAN Yue, WANG Zheng, et al. Evaluation index and evaluation method of energy Internet in smart grid innovation demonstration zone [J]. Journal of Power System and Automation, 2016, 28(1):39–45 [Google Scholar]
- YANG Yongbiao, ZHENG Hongjuan, HUO Xi-Xu, et al. Research on multi-source optimization and comprehensive assessment technology for small energy Internet [J]. Electric Appliances and Energy Efficiency Management Technology, 2017 (8):53–60. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Yi, CHENG Jiangnan, ZHANG Ning, et al. Automatic and linearized modeling of energy hub and its flexibility analysis [J]. Applied Energy. 2018, 211:705–714. [Google Scholar]
- LIN Wei, JIN Xiaolong, MU Yunfei, et al. Mul-ti-objective optimal hybrid power flow algorithm for regional integrated energy system [J]. Chinese journal of electrical engineer-ing, 2017, 37(20):5829–5839. [Google Scholar]
- PENG Huaiwu, LI Angui, WANG Xin, et al. Distributed energy system evaluation matrix model and index quantification analysis based on IAHP-variation coefficient method [J]. Journal of Xi’an University of Architecture & Technology (Natural Science Edition), 2020, 52(04):572–578. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.