E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- WANG Jun, GU Wei, LU Shuai, et al. Coordinated planning of multi-district integrated energy system combining heating network model [J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2016, 40(15): 17-24. [Google Scholar]
- Bahrami S. Sheik Hi A. From demand response in smart grid toward integrated demand response in smart energy hub [J]. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 2016, 7(2): 650-658. [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Feng, ZHANG Chenghui, SUN Bo, et al. Three-stage collaborative global optimization design method of combined cooling heating and power [J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2015, 35 (15): 3785-3793. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Siyi, ZHAO Bo, WANG Xiangjin, et al. Coordinated control of active and reactive power fordistribution network with distributed photovoltaic based on model predictive control [J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2017, 41(21): 119-126, 146. [Google Scholar]
- WU Ming, REN Xuejing, ZHOU Dan, et al. Optimal allocation method for capacity of power supply system in industrial park under new electricity market reform [J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2018, 42(5): 2-8. [Google Scholar]
- Salimi M. Ghasemi H. Adelpourm, et al Optimal planning of energy hubs in interconnected energy systems: A case study for natural gas and elec tricity [J]. IET Generation Transmission &. Distribution, 2015, 9(8): 695-707. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.