E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Liu Dichen, Ma Hengrui, Wang Bo, Gao Wenzhong, Wang Jun, Yan Bingke. (2018) Operation optimization of regional integrated energy system with combined cooling, heating and power and energy storage. Automation of Electric Power Systems. 42: 113-120+141. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Fubao, Liu Xiaofeng, Sun Yimei, Chen Ning, Yuan Tiejiang, Gao Bingtuan. (2018) Multi-park game optimization strategy based on combined cooling, heating and power. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 42: 68-75. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Ziqing, Hao Ran, Ai Qian. (2017) Research on the interaction mechanism of industrial parks based on multi-energy complementation of cooling, heating and power”. Electric Power Automation Equipment. 37: 260-267. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Qin, Wang Xifan, Fu Min, Wang Jianxue. (2009) Smart grid from the perspective of demand response”. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 33: 49-55. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Bo, Sun Hengnan, Xiang Tianchun, Zhang Peng. (2016) Integrated energy system planning and design method”. Electric Power Construction, 37: 78-84. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jinghua, Sang Chuanchuan. (2015) Energy comprehensive system optimization planning and operation framework”. Electric Power Construction, 36: 41-48. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.