E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Resource Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- X. Zhao, S. He and L. Yang. Adsorption mechanisms of heavy metal ions from drinking water by weakly basic anion exchange resins. Tsinghua Science and Technology, 7, 5, 532-538, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- N. Mandal, S. Mitra and D. Bandyopadhyay. Paper-Sensors for Point-of-Care Monitoring of Drinking Water Quality. IEEE Sensors Journal, 19, 18, 7936-7941 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Nguyen, I. Misbah and W. Shih. Smartphone Nano-Colorimetry for On-Demand Multiplex Lead and Mercury Detection and Quantitation in Drinking Water. IEEE Sensors Journal, 20, 12, 6685-6691, 15 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- T. P. Lambrou, C. C. Anastasiou, C. G. Panayiotou and M. M. Polycarpou. A Low-Cost Sensor Network for Real-Time Monitoring and Contamination Detection in Drinking Water Distribution Systems. IEEE Sensors Journal, 14 8, 2765-2772 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Zheng and L. Sun Fluorine contents in crops and water and its health risks assessment in Liaohe River Basin, China. 2011 International Symposium on Water Resource and Environmental Protection, Xi’an, 2314-2316 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.