E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Resource Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Grace, B. V., Andrew, D. K., David, L. G., Mario, E. d. H.-M., Audrey, M. M., Maribel, A., & Lilian, A. (2020). Landscape social-metabolism in food-energywater systems: Agricultural transformation of the Upper Snake River Basin. Science of The Total Environment, 705(25), e135817. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, J., Yu, G., & Hu, D. (2019). The integrated and coordinated development of agricultural modernization and agricultural insurance: A case study of Xinjiang. Research of Agricultural Modernization, 40(02), 197–205. [Google Scholar]
- Li, F., & Yang, X. (2016). Analysis of the Partial Least-Square Regression (PLS) on Influencing Factors of Grain Output in Guizhou Province. Journal of Sichuan Normal University(Natural Science), 39(1), 151–158. [Google Scholar]
- Li, M., Fu, Q., Singh, V. P., Liu, D., Li, T., & Zhou, Y. (2020). Managing agricultural water and land resources with tradeoff between economic, environmental, and social considerations: A multi-objective non-linear optimization model under uncertainty. Agricultural Systems, 178, e102685. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, D., Qi, X., Qiang Fu, & Li, M. (2019). A resilience evaluation method for a combined regional agricultural water and soil resource system based on Weighted Mahalanobis distance and a Gray-TOPSIS model. Journal of Cleaner Production, 229, 667–679. [Google Scholar]
- Ma, L., Jin, F. J., & Liu, Y. (2012). Spatial pattern and industrial sector structure analysis on the coupling and coordinating degree of regional economic development and environment pollution in China. Acta Geographica Sinica, 67(10), 1299–1307. [Google Scholar]
- Song, Q., Zhou, N., Liu, T., Siehr, S. A., & Qi, Y. (2018). Investigation of a “coupling model” of coordination between low-carbon development and urbanization in China. Energy Policy, 121(346–354). [Google Scholar]
- Tang, M. (2019). Research on Coupling Coordination of Shanxi Agricultural Ecology-Economy-Society System. Shanxi University of Science and Technology, [Google Scholar]
- Tang, Q., & He, P. (2019). Analysis of Coupling Coordination Development among the Agricultural Environment Grain Production-Agricultural Subsidy: A Case Study of Hubei Province. Ecological Economy, 35(9), 116–120. [Google Scholar]
- Xing, L., Xue, M., & Hu, M. (2019). Dynamic simulation and assessment of the coupling coordination degree of the economy-resource environment system: Case of Wuhan City in China. J Environ Manage, 245, 474–487. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan, J. H., & Qi, C. J. (2013). Dynamic Assessment of Regional Agricultural Sustainability of Hunan Province Based on Entropy Method. Resources and Environment in the Yangtze Basin, 2013(22), 152–157. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, h. (2013). The Study of the Coordinative Development of Anhui’s Urbanization and Agriculture Modernization. Anhui University, [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, Y., & Lv, H. (2019). Evaluation on Comparative Advantage of Grain Production in Sichuan Province and Its Main Influencing Factors. Agricultural Economics and Management(05), 64–73. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.