E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Resource Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Ye YH et al. (2020) Impact of biological invasion on natural resource assets and its application in natural resource balance sheet preparation. Journal of Ecological Environment, 29 (12): 2465–2472. [Google Scholar]
- Meyerson L A, Carlton J T, Simberloff D, et al. (2019) The growing peril of biological invasions. Front Ecol Environ, 17(4): 191. [Google Scholar]
- Geng YP, Zhang WJ, Li B, Chen JK. (2004) Phenotypic plasticity and invasive ability of exotic plants. Bio-diversity, (04): 447–455. [Google Scholar]
- Shan LS. (2013) Studies on the morphological structure and function of roots and drought resistance physiology of typical desert plants in Northwest China. Gansu Agricultural University. [Google Scholar]
- Hussain, H.A., Hussain, S., Khaliq, A., et al. (2018) Chilling and drought stresses in crop plants: implications, cross talk, and potential management opportunities. Front Plant Sci, 9: 393. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Reddy A R, Chaitanya K V, Vivekanandan M. (2004) Drought-induced responses of photosynthesis and antioxidant metabolism in higher plants. Journal of Plant Physiology, 161(11): 1189–1202. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tatar O., Gevrek MN. (2008) Influence of water stress on proline accumulation, lipid peroxidation and water content of wheat. Plant Sci. 7(4): 409–412. [Google Scholar]
- Zhai SH, Wang P, Sheng LX. (2017) Phenotypic plasticity of plant functional traits in competition environments. Journal of Beihua University (Natural Science Edition), 18 (4): 538–546. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng, M., Tao, Y., Hussain, S., et al. (2016) Seed priming in dry direct-seeded rice: consequences for emergence, seedling growth and associated metabolic events under drought stress. Plant Growth Regul, 78: 167–178. [Google Scholar]
- Ge JL, He JQ, Sun XF, Chen Q. (2010) Ecological responses of the invasive alien plant Solidago canadensis to changes of soil water content. Journal of Northwest Botany, 30(03): 575–585. [Google Scholar]
- Ge LH. (2020) Effects of drought, salinity and nutritions deficiency on growth and antioxidation of native and invasive Chinese Tallow Tree. Henan University. [Google Scholar]
- Hu XY. (2018) Morphology and physiological response of invasive plant Xanthium italicum to drought stress. Shenyang University. [Google Scholar]
- Qi SY et al. (2014) Seed germination of invasive species Galinsoga parviflora under drought stress simulated by PEG. Chinese Journal of Ecology, 33 (05): 1190–1194. [Google Scholar]
- Wu JS, Zhang JH, Li RJ et al. (2017) The Plant’s physiological mechanism and adaptability to drought stress. Journal of Shanxi Agricultural University (Natural Science), 37 (06): 452–456. [Google Scholar]
- Wei A., He C., Li B. et al. (2011) The pyramid of transgenes TsVP and BetA effectively enhances the drought tolerance of maize plants. Plant Biotechnol J, 9(2): 216–229. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao LY, Deng XP, Shan L. (2005) The response mechanism of active Oxygen species removing system to drought Stress. Journal of Northwest Botany, (02): 413–418. [Google Scholar]
- Lei Q, Zheng GC, Shi LY, Tian X, Zhou LY. (2016) Effects of NaCl and PEG stress on seed germination of Cenchrus Pauciflorus. Journal of Inner Mongolia University for Nationalities (Natural Science Edition), 31(06): 492–496. [Google Scholar]
- Wang XH. (2015) Invasion mechanism of alien plant-Conyza canadensis L. Shenyang Agricultural University. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng ML, Luo Q, Zhang H, Yang D, Ma DW. (2007) The invasive plant Erigeron canadensis L. preliminary study on physiological and ecological adaptation. Journal of Sichuan Normal University (Natural Science), (03): 387–390. [Google Scholar]
- Song LY et al. (2009) Effects of drought stress and rehydration on chlorophyll fluorescence characteristics in leaves of invasive Wedelia trilobata. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 29(07): 3713–3721. [Google Scholar]
- Jinlong Huang et al. (2018) Analysis of future drought characteristics in China using the regional climate model CCLM. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 50(1):507–525. [Google Scholar]
- Sultan, S. E.(1992) What has survived of Darwin’s theory? Phenotypic plasticity and the Neo‐Darwinian legacy. Evolutionary Trends in Plants, 6: 61–71. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.