E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Resource Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Petts G E. River regulation (Environmental Geology, Springer, Netherlands, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Nilsson C, Reidy C A, Dynesius M, et al. Fragmentation and Flow Regulation of the World’s Large River Systems. Science, 308, 405-408 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Yoshikawa S, Cho J, Yamada H G, et al. An assessment of global net irrigation water requirements from various water supply sources to sustain irrigation: Rivers and reservoirs. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 18, 4289-4310 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Ma Y J, Li X Y, Wilson M, et al. Water loss by evaporation from China’s South-North Water Transfer Project. Ecological engineering, 95, 206-215, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Liu M, Zhang H-W. Correction of the Artificial Influence on Dredging Volume in the Yangtze Estuary Deep-water Channel. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 022004 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang S, Jing Z, Li W, et al. Study of the flood control scheduling Scheme for the Three Gorges Reservoir in a catastrophic flood. Hydrological Processes, 32, 1625-1634 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Liu G W. On geo-basis of river regulation-A case study for the middle reaches of the Yangtze River. Science in China, Series E: Technological Sciences, 51, 494-505 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Christer N, Kajsa B. Alteration of Riparian Ecosystems Caused by River Regulation. BioScience, 50, 783-792 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Chaparro G, O’farrell I, Hein T. Multi-scale analysis of functional plankton diversity in floodplain wetlands: Effects of river regulation. Science of the Total Environment, 667, 338-347 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Kallis G, Butler D. The EU water framework directive: measures and implications. Water Policy, 3, 125-142 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Schmitt K, Schäffer M, Koop J, et al. River bank stabilisation by bioengineering: potentials for ecological diversity. Journal of Applied Water Engineering and Research, 6, 262-273 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Liedermann M, Tritthart M, Gmeiner P, et al. Typification of vessel-induced waves and their interaction with different bank types, including management implications for river restoration projects. Hydrobiologia, 729, 17-31 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Duró G, Crosato A, Kleinhans M G, et al. Distinct patterns of bank erosion in a navigable regulated river[J]. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, 45, 361-374 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.