E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Resource Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Zhang Feng. Construction of the Legal System of Environmental Public Interest Litigation by Individual Citizens in China [J]. Law Forum, 2015, 30(06):71-77. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Mingyuan. On the Development Direction of Environmental Public Interest Litigation in China: Based on the Analysis of the Relationship between Executive Power and Judicial Power [J]. Jurisprudence of China:, 2016 (01):49-68. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Xuejun. Causality and Proof in Environmental Tort [J]. Chinese Law, 2013(05):163-177. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Hailan, Chen Demin. Analysis of the effect of environmental damage compensation on environmental protection [J]. China Population, Resources and Environment, 2018, 28(03):86-94. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Jianyong, Chen Shili, Liu Liang. Research on the Linkage Mechanism of Eco-environmental Damage Compensation and Environmental Public Interest Litigation [A]. National Procurators College, Law School of Renmin University of China. Deepening the Operation of Procuratorial Power under the Background of Rule of Law Practice -- Proceedings of the Fourteenth National Senior Prosecutors Forum [C].National Procurators’ College, Renmin University of China Law School: National Procurators’ College, 2018: 12. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.