E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- World Health Organization. (2007) Assessment of Iodine Defificiency Disorders and Monitoring Their Elimination — A Guide for Programme Managers, World Health Organization, Geneva [Google Scholar]
- IDDIDD/UNICEF/WHO. (2001) Assessment of iodine deficiency disorders and monitoring their elimination, WHO, Geneva. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Wei, Yang Hongxia, Li Bing, etc. (2008) Research progress of iodine analysis methods[J]. Rock and minerals analysis, 27 (2):127~136. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Hongmei, Zhang Shubin, Liu Shoujun, etc. (2007) Study on geographical distribution of high water iodine area and water iodine isoline of high water iodine area in China [J]. Chinese Journal of Epidemiology, 26(6): 658~671. [Google Scholar]
- Health Department, Standardization Administration of China. (2007) GB/T 5750-2006 hygienic standard for drinking water [s]. BEIJING: China Standard Press. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Haiyan, Liu Liejun, Li Shuhua, etc.. (2007) Study on methods suitable for detection of water iodine in iodine deficiency and iodine excess areas [J]. Chinese Journal of Epidemiology, 26(3): 333~336 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Fengyun. Discussion on determination method of water iodine [J]. (2008) Journal of Shangqiu Normal University, 24(3): 83~84 [Google Scholar]
- Li Jinying, Guo Dongfa, Yao Jijun, etc.. (2002) Recent advances in Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS)[J]. Journal of mass spectrometry, 23(3): 164~179 [Google Scholar]
- Li Bing, He Hongliao, Shi Shiyun, etc.. (2001) Simultaneous determination of trace iodine, bromine, selenium and arsenic in geological samples by Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry [J]. Rock and minerals analysis, 20(3): 161~166 [Google Scholar]
- Vanhoe H, Allemeersch F V, Versieck J, et al. Effect of Solvent Type on the Determination of Total Iodine in Milk Power and Human Serum by Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry [J]. Analyst, 118(8):1015 [Google Scholar]
- Larsen E H, Ludwigsen M B. (1993) Determination of Iodine in Food-related Certified Reference Materials Using Wet Ashing and Determination by Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry [J]. J Anal At Spectrom, 1997, 12(6):435 [Google Scholar]
- Cox R J, Pickford C J. (1992) Determination of Iodine-129 in Vegetable Samples by Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry[J]. J Anal At Spectrom, 7(4):635. [Google Scholar]
- Buchert S S A. (1996) Direct Determination of Copper and Iodine in Milk and Power in Alkaaline Solution by Flow Injection Inducrively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry[J]. Fresenius J Anal Chem, 354:323. [Google Scholar]
- Baumann H. (1990) Rapid and Sensitive Determination of Iodine in Fresh Milk and Milk Pewder by Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry [J]. Anal Chem, 338:809. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xuri, Jia Zhenya, Chen Sheng, etc.. (2015) Determination of bromine and iodine in water by Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry[J]. Physical and chemical examination-chemistry, 21(8): 1187~1190. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Xuejian, Fung Permadi, Yang Ling, etc.. (2015) Application of internal standard method in ICP-MS[J]. Guangzhou chemical, 43(4): 156~160 [Google Scholar]
- Zuo Shumei, Zhang Xiaoyan, Yang Lixue, etc.. (2014) Determination of iodine in drinking water by ICP-MS[J]. Medical Animal Control, 30(12): 1374~1390 [Google Scholar]
- Guo Jingjing, Lin Dong, Li Xuran. (2016) Determination of trace iodine ion in water by hydrogen ion chromatography with integrated amperometric detection[J]. Guangdong chemical, 44(16): 128 ~ 130, 169 [Google Scholar]
- H. Isnard, A. Nonell, M. Marie, F. (2016) Accurate measurements of 129I concentration by isotope dilution using MC-ICPMS for half-life determination[J]. Chartier, Radiochimica Acta, 204 :131~139. [Google Scholar]
- Liorente L, Gomez M, Camara C. (1997) Improvement of selenium determination in water by inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry through use of organic compounds as matrix modifiers[J]. Spectrochim. Acta, 52: 1825. [Google Scholar]
- Li Bing, Yoon Min. (1995) Study on the enhancement effect of ethanol in Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry[J]. Spectroscopy and spectroscopy laboratory, 15:35 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.