E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Benish R, Smidts C, Aurand A, Gupta GJ, Boring R. A pilot experiment for science-based human reliability analysis validation. In: Proceedings of the probabilistic safety assessment and analysis (PSA 2013). Columbia, SC; 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Kirwan B. Human error identification in human reliability assessment. Part 1: overview of approaches. Appl Ergon 1992; 23(5):299–318. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- James CY, Bley D, Criscione L, Kirwan B, Mosleh A, Madary T, et al. The SACADA database for human reliability and human performance. Reliab Eng Syst Saf 2014; 125:117–33. [Google Scholar]
- Groth KM, Mosleh A. A data-informed PIF hierarchy for model-based humanreliability analysis. Reliab Eng Syst Saf 2012; 108:154–74. [Google Scholar]
- Cohen, M.X., 2014. Analyzing Neural Time Series Data: Theory and Practice. MIT press. [Google Scholar]
- D. Clements-Croome, Creating the productive workplace: Taylor & Francis, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- L. Lan, Z. Lian, L. Pan, and Q. Ye, “Neurobehavioral approach for evaluation of office workers’ productivity: The effects of room temperature,” Building and Environment, vol. 44, pp. 1578-1588, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- P. Wargocki, “Productivity and health effects of high indoor air quality,” in Encyclopedia of environmental health, ed: Burlington: Elsevier., 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Holling CS. Resilience and stability of ecological systems. Annual review of ecology and systematics 1973; 4(1):1–23. [Google Scholar]
- Faturechi R, Miller-Hooks E. Travel time resilience of roadway networks under disaster. Transportation research part B: methodological 2014; 70:47–64. [Google Scholar]
- Francis R, Bekera B. A metric and frameworks for resilience analysis of engineered and infrastructure systems. Reliability Engineering & System Safety 2014; 121: 90–103. [Google Scholar]
- Nan C, Sansavini G. A quantitative method for assessing resilience of interdependent infrastructures. Reliability Engineering & System Safety 2017; 157: 35–53. [Google Scholar]
- E. Fleishman and M. Reilly: Handbook of Human Abilities, Consulting Psychologists Press, pp.1-37, (1992). [Google Scholar]
- Barriere, M., et al. “Technical Basis and Implementation Guidelines for A Technique for Human Event Analysis (ATHEANA)” NUREG-1624, Rev. 1. U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC, 2005. May 2000 [Google Scholar]
- Erasmia Lois, M., et al. ”The Employment of Empirical Data and Bayesian Methods in Human Reliability Analysis: A Feasibility Study” NUREG/CR-6949. U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC, September 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People’s Republic of China. Design Code for Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning of Civil Buildings: GB50736. Beijing, China: China Architecture & Building Press; 2012. [Google Scholar]
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM). Standard F2668–07: Determining the Physiological Responses of the Wearer to Protective Clothing Ensembles. West Conshohocken, PA: American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM); 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Yamtraipat N, Khedari J, Hirunlabh J. Thermal comfort standards for air conditioned buildings in hot and humid Thailand considering additional factors of acclimatization and education level. Sol Energy. 2005; 78(4):504-517. [Google Scholar]
- Jin L, Zhang YF, Zhang ZJ. Human responses to high humidity in elevated temperatures for people in hot-humid climates. Build Environ. 2017; 114:257-266. [Google Scholar]
- Delorme, A., Makeig, S. (2004). EEGLAB: an Open Source Toolbox for Analysis of Single-Trial EEG Dynamics. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.