E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- S. Hamidi, S. Sabouri, R Ewing. (2020) “Does Density Aggravate the Covid-19 Pandemic?” Journal of the American Planning Association, DOI: 10.1080/01944363.2020.1777891 [Google Scholar]
- WHO, (2020). Mythbusters. https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public/myth-busters?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIv5Px68zT6gIVQ38rCh2IQwpaEAAYASAAEgJlD_D_BwE#medicines [Google Scholar]
- Lisa Du, (2020), Pandemic Tops 10 Million Cases, 500,000 Deaths as Momentum Grows. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-06-28/global-covid-19-cases-hit-10-million-as-pandemic-gains-momentum [Google Scholar]
- WHO, (2020). Q&A: How is COVID-19 transmitted?. https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-how-is-covid-19-transmitted [Google Scholar]
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2020. Clinical Care Guidance. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/clinical-guidance-management-patients.html [Google Scholar]
- Bells, J., (2014) “What Is Machine Learning” in: Machine Learning, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Indianapolis. pp. 2. [Google Scholar]
- John Hopkins University, (2020). Coronavirus Resource Center. https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/us-map [Google Scholar]
- City-Data, (2020). https://www.city-data.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Bells, J., (2014) “What Is Machine Learning” in: Machine Learning, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Indianapolis. pp. 3. [Google Scholar]
- Bells, J, (2014) “Wording with Decision Trees” in: Machine Learning, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Indianapolis. pp. 46. [Google Scholar]
- Biau, G., Scornet, E. (2016) A random forest guided tour. TEST 25, 197–227 https://doi.org/10.1007/s11749-016-0481-7 [Google Scholar]
- Tutorialspoint. Machine Learning - Logistic Regression. https://www.tutorialspoint.com/machine_learning_with_python/machine_learning_with_python_classification_algorithms_logistic_regression.htm#:~:text=Logistic%20regression%20is%20a%20supervised,be%20only%20two%20possible%20classes.&text=Mathematically%2C%20a%20logistic%20regression%20model,as%20a%20function%20of%20X. [Google Scholar]
- Anand Venkataraman., (2019) Naive Bayes for Machine Learning -From Zero to Hero. https://blog.floydhub.com/naive-bayes-for-machine-learning/#:~:text=And%20the%20Machine%20Lear ning%20%E2%80%93%20The,presence%20of%20 any%20other%20feature. [Google Scholar]
- Bells, J, (2014) “Support Vector Machines” in: Machine Learning, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Indianapolis. pp. 139-140. [Google Scholar]
- N. Mohanty, A.Lee-St. John, R. Manmatha, T.M. Rath, (2013) “Shape-Based Image Classification and Retrieval” in: Handbook of Statistics, Volume 31. pp. 249-267. [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Jadhav and H. P. Channe, (2016) “Comparative study of K-NN, naive bayes and decision tree classification techniques,” International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 1842–1845. https://www.ijsr.net/archive/v5i1/NOV153131.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Weston C. Roda, Marie B. Varughese, Donlin Han, Michael Y. Li, (2020) “Why is it difficult to accurately predict the Covid-19 epidemic?” Infectious Disease Modelling 5 (2020) pp. 271-281 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.