E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Sayed S, Jardine M A. Antimicrobial biopolymers. Advanced Functional Materials; John Wiley & Sons, Inc.: Hoboken, NJ, USA, 2015: 493-533. [Google Scholar]
- Actis M L, Ambaye N D, Evison B J, Shao Y, Vanaritti M, Inoue A, McDonald E T, Kikuchi S, Heath R, Hara K, Hashimoto H, Fujii N. Identification of the first small-molecule inhibitor of the REV7 DNA repair protein interaction. Bioorg Med Chem 2016, 24: 4339-4346. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- De la Torre B G, Albericio F. Pep Therapeutics 2.0. 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Tan A, Suzuki R, Yokoyama C, Yano S, Konno H. Antimicrobial activity and secondary structure of a novel peptide derived from ovalbumin. J Pep Sci 2020, 26:e3276. [Google Scholar]
- Heissel S, Frederiksen S J, Bunkenborg J, Hojrup P. Enhanced trypsin on a budget: Stabilization, purification and high-temperature application of inexpensive commercial trypsin for proteomics application. Plos One 2019, 14: e0218374. [Google Scholar]
- Sun J, Xia Y, Li D, Du Q, Liang, D. Relationship between peptide structure and antimicrobial activity as studied by de novo designed peptides. Biochim Biophys Acta-Biomembranes 2014, 1838: 2985-2993. [Google Scholar]
- Juhaniewicz J, Szyk-Warszyńska L, Warszyński P, Sek S. Interaction of cecropin B with zwitterionic and negatively charged lipid bilayers immobilized at gold electrode surface. Electrochimica Acta 2016, 204: 206-217. [Google Scholar]
- Pace C N, Scholtz J M. A helix propensity scale based on experimental studies of peptides and proteins. Biophys J 1998, 75: 422-427. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Müller G, Gurrath M, Kurz M, Kessler H. βVI turns in peptides and proteins: A model peptide mimicry. Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics 1993, 15: 235-251. [Google Scholar]
- Lau Y H, De Andrade P, Wu Y, Spring D R. Peptide stapling techniques based on different macrocyclization chemistries. Chem Soc Rev 2015, 44: 91-102. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Cromm P M, Spiegel J, Grossmann T N. Hydrocarbon stapled peptides as modulators of biological function. ACS Chem Biol 2015, 10: 1362-1375. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.