E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Chen, P.W., Chung, D.D.L. (1993) Carbon fiber reinforced concrete for smart structures capable of non-destructive flaw detection. Smart. Mater. Struct., 2: 22–30. [Google Scholar]
- Xie, P., Gu, P., Beaudoin, J.J. (1996) Electrical percolation phenomenon in cement composites containing conductive fibers. J. Mater. Sci. 31: 4093–7. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X., Fu, X., Chung, D.D.L. (1999) Strain sensing using carbon fiber. J. Mater. Res. 14: 790–802. [Google Scholar]
- Wen, S., Chung, D.D.L. (2001) Uniaxial compression in carbon fiber reinforced cement, sensed by electrical resistivity measurement in longitudinal and transverse directions. Cem. Concr. Res. 31:297–301. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, B., Wu, K., Yao, W. (2004) Conductivity of carbon fiber reinforced cement-based Composites. Cem. Concr. Compos. 26:291–7. [Google Scholar]
- Brandt, A.M. (2008) Fibre reinforced cement-based (FRC) composites after over 40 years of development in building and civil engineering. Compos. Struct. 86:3–9. [Google Scholar]
- Hossain, M.Z., Awal, A.S.M.A. (2011) Flexural response of hybrid carbon fiber thin cement composites. Constr. Build Mater. 25: 670–677. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, J., Yao, W., Wang, R. (2011) Nonlinear conduction in carbon fiber reinforced cement Mortar. Cem. Concr. Compos. 33:444–448. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, M.Q., Li, J., Wang, Y.J., et al. (2015) Preparation of carbon fiber reinforced cement-based composites using self-made carbon fiber mat. Constr. Build. Mater. 79:283–289. [Google Scholar]
- Han, B.G., Ding, S., Yu, X. (2015) Intrinsic self-sensing concrete and structures: a review. Measurement. 59:110–128. [Google Scholar]
- Han, B.G., Zhang, L.Q., Zhang, C.Y., et al. (2016) Reinforcement effect and mechanism of carbon fibers to mechanical and electrically conductive properties of cement-based materials. Constr. Build. Mater. 125:479–489. [Google Scholar]
- Wen, S.H., Chung, D.D.L. (2006) The role of electronic and ionic conduction in the electrical conductivity of carbon fiber reinforced cement. Carbon. 44: 2130–2138. [Google Scholar]
- Chung, D.D.L. (2001) Comparison of submicron-diameter carbon filaments and conventional carbon fibers as fillers in composite materials. Carbon. 39: 1119–1125. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Y.L., Zhao, X.H. (2005) Positive and negative pressure sensitivities of carbon fiber-reinforced cement-matrix composites and their mechanism. Acta. Mater. Compos. Sin. 22:40–46. [Google Scholar]
- Wen, S.H., Chung, D.D.L. (2008) Effect of Moisture on Piezoresistivity of carbon fiber-reinforced cement paste. ACI. Mater. J. 105:274–80. [Google Scholar]
- Garboczi, E.J. (1990) Permeability, diffusivity, and microstructural parameters: a critical review. Cem. Concr. Res. 20:591–601. [Google Scholar]
- Sohn, D., Mason, T.O. (1998) Electrically induced microstructural changes in portland cement pastes. Advn. Cem. Bas. Mat. 7: 81–88. [Google Scholar]
- Susanto, A., Koleva, D. A., Breugel, K.V. (2017) The effect of water to cement ratio and curing on material properties of mortar specimens in stray current conditions. J. Adv. Concr. Technol. 15:627–643. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.