E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- SHI Yan-ting, U Qian, GAO Jian-min, et al. The PM2.5 Control Status of Coal-Fired Boiler and Improvable Advice[J]. Energy Conservation Technology. 2013, 31 (4): 345–352. [Google Scholar]
- Songsong Zhang, Qian Du, Guoli Qi. Experimenttal Study on Production and Emission Characteristics of PM2.5 From Industrial Fluidized Bed Boilers[J]. Thermal Science. 2020, 24(5A): 2665–2675. [Google Scholar]
- Hao Ji-min, Duan Lei, et al. The Physicochemical characteristics of inhalable particulate matter from combustion sources[M]. Bejing: China Science Publishing ＆ Media LTD, 2008:116–119. [Google Scholar]
- TAO Jun, ZHANG RenJian, XU Zhengcheng, et al. Contribution Factors of Ambient Light Extinction Coefficient in the Winter of Guangzhou[J]. Climatic and Environmetnal Research, 2009, 14(5): 484–490. [Google Scholar]
- Dockery D W, Pope C A, Xu X, et al. An Association between Air Pollution and Mortality in Six US Cities[J]. New England Journal of Medicine, 1993, 329(24):1753–1759. [Google Scholar]
- Pope C A, Thun M J, Namboodiri M M, et al. Particulate Air Pollution as A Predictor of Mortality in A Prospective Study of US Adults[J]. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, 1995, 151(3):669–674. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sun YC, Jiang N, Wang S B, et al. Seasonal characteristics and source analysis of water-soluble ions in PM2.5 of Anyang city[J].Atmospheric Reaearch, 2016, 174:62–69. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y, Huang W, Cai T Q, et al. Concentrations and chemical compositions of fine particles (PM2.5) during haze and non-haze days in Beinjing. Atmospheric Research, 2016, 174:62–69. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Guo-zhen. Ren Wan-hui, YU Xing-na, et al. Characteristics and Sources of Water-soluble Ions Pollution in PM2.5 in Winter of Shenyang[J]. Environmental Science. https://doi.org/10.13227/j.hjkx.202006249. [Google Scholar]
- REN Jiao, YIN Shijie, GUO Shufen. Seasonal variation and source analysis of water-soluble ions in PM2.5 in Taiyuan[J]. Acta Scientiae Circumstantiae, 2020, 40 (10): 1–11. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Songsong, et al. The Removal Efficiency of PM2.5 with Different Particle Size of Dust Removers, Proceedings, International Conference on Advanced Manufacture Technology and Industrial Application, Shanghai, China, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Zhifeng Zhao, Guangbo Zhao, Qian Du, et al. Fine Particle from an Industrial Coal-Fired Circulating Fluidized-Bed Boiler Equipped with a Fabric Filter in China[J]. energy & fuel, 2014, 28(7): 4769–4780. [Google Scholar]
- Terrtaliisa L. Ash Formation in Circulating Fluidised Bed Combustion of Coal and Solid Biomass[D]. Helsinki University of Technology, 1999:26–30. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.