E3S Web Conf.
Volume 245, 20212021 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy, Environment and Chemical Science (AEECS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chemical Performance Research and Chemical Industry Technology Research and Development|
|Published online||24 March 2021|
- Byrne J A, Dunlop P S, Hamilton J W, et al. A review of heterogeneous photocatalysis for wate and surface disinfection[J]. Molecules, 2015, 20(4): 5574–5576. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kudo A, Miseki Y. Heterogeneous photocatalyst materials for water splitting[J]. Chem. Soc. Rev., 2009, 38(1): 253–278. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fujishima A, Honda K. Electrochemical photolysis of water at a semiconductor electrode[J]. Nature, 1972, 238(5358): 37–38. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Roland M. Semiconductor composites: strategies for enhancing charge carrier separation to improve photocatalytic activity[J]. Adv. Funct. Mater., 2014, 24: 2421–2440. [Google Scholar]
- Fan W Q, Lai Q H, Zhang Q H, et al. Nanocomposites of TiO2 and reduced graphene oxide as efficient photocatalysts for hydrogen evolution[J]. J. Phys. Chem. C, 2011, 115: 10694–10701. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang X, Lv J, Bourgeois L, et al. Formation and photocatalytic properties of bismuth ferrite submicrocrystals with tunable morphologies[J]. New Journal of Chemistry, 2011, 35(4): 937–941. [Google Scholar]
- Gao F, Chen X Y, Yin K B, et al. Visible-light photocatalytic properties of weak magnetic BiFeO3 nanoparticles[J]. Adv. Mater., 2007, 19(19): 2889–2892. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Z, Cai W, Jiang W, et al. Effects of annealing temperature on the microstructure, optical, ferroelectric and photovoltaic properties of BiFeO3 thin films prepared by sol-gel method[J]. Ceramics International, 2013, 39(8): 8729–8736. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Y Q, Tan G Q, Miao H Y, et al. Self-assembly growth of BiFeO3 powders prepared by microwave-hydrothermal method[J]. Mater. Lett., 2011, 65(7): 1137–1140. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Z K, Qi Y J, Lu C J. High efficient ultraviolet photocatalytic activity of BiFeO3 nanoparticles synthesized by a chemical coprecipitation process[J]. J. Mater. Sci: Mater Electron, 2010, 21(4): 380–384. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Y L, Li Z Y, Xu S, et al. Optical properties and photocatalytic activities of spherical ZnO and flower-like ZnO structures synthesized by facile hydrothermal method[J]. J. Alloy Compd., 2013, 575(20): 359–363. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Y, Zuo R Z. Morphology and optical absorption of Bi2Fe4O9 crystals via mineralizer-assisted hydrothermal synthesis[J]. Particuology, 2013, 11: 581–587. [Google Scholar]
- Chaudhuri A, Mandal K. Study of structural, ferromagnetic and ferroelectric properties of nanostructured barium doped bismuth ferrite[J]. J. Magn. Mater., 2014, 353: 57–64. [Google Scholar]
- Li S, Lin Y H, Zhang B P, Li J F, Nan C W. Controlled Fabrication of BiFeO3 uniform microcrystals and their magnetic and photocatalytic behaviors. J. Phys. Chem. C 2010, 114, 2903-2908. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.