E3S Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2021Cold Climate HVAC & Energy 2021
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 March 2021|
- EIA, International energy outlook 2019 with projections to 2050, Washington, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- B. Valks, M.H. Arkesteijn, A. Koutamanis, A.C. den Heijer, Towards a smart campus: supporting campus decisions with Internet of Things applications, Build. Res. Inf. (2020) 1–20. [Google Scholar]
- C. Cooremans, Investment in energy efficiency: do the characteristics of investments matter?, Energy Effic. 5 (2012) 497–518. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12053-012-9154-x. [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Puvot, T. Estermann, University Autonomy in Europe III The Scorecard 2017, Brussels, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Den Heijer, Managing the university campus : information to support real estate decisions, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- D. Kolokotsa, C. Diakaki, E. Grigoroudis, G. Stavrakakis, K. Kalaitzakis, Decision support methodologies on the energy efficiency and energy management in buildings, Adv. Build. Energy Res. 3 (2009) 121–146. https://doi.org/10.3763/aber.2009.0305. [Google Scholar]
- S. Azizi, G. Nair, T. Olofsson, Demand-controlled energy systems in commercial and institutional buildings : a review of methods and potentials, Eceee 2019 Summer Study Proc. (2019) 1443–1450. https://www.eceee.org/library/conference_proceedings/eceee_Summer_Studies/2019/. [Google Scholar]
- Akademiska Hus. Year-end report. .Quarter 4-2019. (2020). ttps://www.akademiskahus.se/globalassets/dokument/ekonomi/ekonomiska-rapporter/year_end_report_2019.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- P. Thollander, J. Palm, Industrial energy management decision making for improved energy efficiency-strategic system perspectives and situated action in combination, Energies. 8 (2015) 5694–5703. https://doi.org/10.3390/en8065694. [Google Scholar]
- W. O’Brien, A. Wagner, M. Schweiker, A. Mahdavi, J. Day, M.B. Kjærgaard, S. Carlucci, B. Dong, F. Tahmasebi, D. Yan, T. Hong, H.B. Gunay, Z. Nagy, C. Miller, C. Berger, Introducing IEA EBC annex 79: Key challenges and opportunities in the field of occupant-centric building design and operation, Build. Environ. 178 (2020) 106738. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2020.106738. [Google Scholar]
- S. Azizi, G. Nair, R. Rabiee, T. Olofsson, Application of Internet of Things in academic buildings for space use efficiency using occupancy and booking data, Build. Environ. 186 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2020.107355. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.