E3S Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2021Cold Climate HVAC & Energy 2021
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 March 2021|
- Canada’s Secondary Energy Use (Final Demand) and GHG Emissions by Energy Source | Natural Resources Canada n.d. http://oee.nrcan.gc.ca/corporate/statistics/neud/dpa/showTable.cfm?type=HB§or=aaa&juris=ca&rn=1&page=0 (accessed November 25, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- Ürge-Vorsatz D, Cabeza LF, Serrano S, Barreneche C, Petrichenko K. Heating and cooling energy trends and drivers in buildings. Renew Sustain Energy Rev 2015;41:85–98. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2014.08.039. [Google Scholar]
- Heat Pump Market Size & Share, Growth | Industry Report, 2019-2025. Gd View Res 2019. https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/heat-pump-market (accessed November 2, 2020). [Google Scholar]
- Freeman TL, Mitchell JW, Audit TE. Performance of combined solar-heat pump systems. Sol Energy 1979;22:125–35. https://doi.org/10.1016/0038-092X(79)90096-3. [Google Scholar]
- NRCAN. Paving the Road to 2030 and Beyond: Market transformation road map for energy efficient equipment in the building sector. Energy Mines Minist Conf 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Manton BE, Mitchell JW. A Regional Comparison of Solar, Heat Pump, and Solar-Heat Pump Systems. 1982. [Google Scholar]
- Chandrashekar M, Le NT, Sullivan HF, Hollands KGT. A comparative study of solar assisted heat pump systems for canadian locations. Sol Energy 1982;28:217–26. https://doi.org/10.1016/0038-092X(82)90160-8. [Google Scholar]
- Carbonell D, Haller MY, Frank E. Potential benefit of combining heat pumps with solar thermal for heating and domestic hot water preparation. Energy Procedia, vol. 57, Elsevier Ltd; 2014, p. 2656–65. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.egypro.2014.10.277. [Google Scholar]
- Engineering Climate Datasets - Climate - Environment and Climate Change Canada n.d. https://climate.weather.gc.ca/prods_servs/engineering_e.html (accessed January 29, 2021). [Google Scholar]
- Tools for industry professionals n.d. https://www.nrcan.gc.ca/energy-efficiency/energy-efficiency-homes/professional-opportunities/tools-industry-professionals/20596#wb-cont (accessed January 29, 2021). [Google Scholar]
- Brideau S. Estimating Hourly Heating and Cooling Loads from Monthly Results, 2020 ASHRAE Virtual Conference; 2020. [Google Scholar]
- CER – Canada’s Energy Future 2018: Energy Supply and Demand Projections to 2040 n.d. https://www.cer-rec.gc.ca/en/data-analysis/canada-energy-future/2018/index.html#wb-sec (accessed January 31, 2021). [Google Scholar]
- Hadorn JC. Solar and Heat Pump Systems for Residential Buildings. Berlin, Germany: Wilhelm Ernst & Sohn; 2015. https://doi.org/10.1002/9783433604830. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.