E3S Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2021Cold Climate HVAC & Energy 2021
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Thermal Energy Systems Resilience|
|Published online||29 March 2021|
- ASHRAE. 2015. Cold-Climate Buildings Design Guide. ASHRAE1791 Tullie Circle NE, Atlanta, GA. [Google Scholar]
- Design Objectives. Whole Building Design Guide (WBDG), National Institute of Building Sciences, 2020, wbdg.org/. [Google Scholar]
- DoD 2020. DoD Memorandum. Metrics and Standards for Energy Resilience at Military Installations. Metrics and Standards for Assessment of Energy Resilience, Supporting Policy and Guidance and Associated Reporting Requirements. 15 February 2020. [Google Scholar]
- IMCOM. 2010. Energy and Water Conservation Design Requirements for Sustainment, Restoration and Modernization (SRM) Projects and MILCON Construction. USACE ERDC. [Google Scholar]
- Kesik, T., L. O’Brien, A. Ozkan. 2019. Thermal Resilience Design Guide. 2019. Sponsored by ROCKWOOL North America. [Google Scholar]
- Koval, D. O., R. G. Arno, B. Roczen, T. Coyle, P. O’Donnell, W. E. Brumsickle, R. J. Schuerger, W. F. Braun, A. A. Chowdhury, P. Gross, P. S. Hale, C. R. Heising, and K. O’Donnell, IEEE Recommended Practice for the Design of Reliable Industrial and Commercial Power Systems. New York, NY: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Leffel, Emmett. 2021. Building Enclosure Testing on Alaska Military Base Projects. ASHRAE Transactions. Vol. 127 Part 1. [Google Scholar]
- Presidential Policy Directive 21 (PPD-21). 2013. Critical Infrastructure Security Resilience. [Google Scholar]
- TM 5-698-1. Reliability/availability of electrical and mechanical systems for command, control, communications, computer, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR) facilities. Department of the Army, HQ. 19 January 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Zhivov, Alexander, David Bailey, and Dale Herron. 2012. U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Air Leakage Test Protocol for Building Envelopes. Version 3. [Google Scholar]
- Zhivov, Alexander, William Rose, Raymond Patenaude, and William Warren. 2021a. Requirements for Building Thermal Conditions under Normal and Emergency Operations in Extreme Climates. ASHRAE Transactions. Vol. 127, Part 1. [Google Scholar]
- Zhivov, Alexander, Andrew Stringer, Michael Fox, John Benefiel, Patrick Daniels, and Todd Tarver. 2021b. Defining, Measuring and Assigning Resilience Requirements to Electric and Thermal Energy Systems. ASHRAE Transactions. Vol. 127, Part 1 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.