E3S Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2021Cold Climate HVAC & Energy 2021
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Heating Systems and District Heating|
|Published online||29 March 2021|
- Tereshchenko T, Nord N. Energy planning of district heating for future building stock based on renewable energies and increasing supply flexibility. Energy. 2016;112:1227–44. [Google Scholar]
- Song J, Wallin F, Li H. District heating cost fluctuation caused by price model shift. Applied Energy. 2017;194:715–24. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Z, Perers B, Furbo S, Fan J. Thermo-economic optimization of a hybrid solar district heating plant with flat plate collectors and parabolic trough collectors in series. Energy Conversion and Management. 2018;165:92–101. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Z, Zhang S, Deng J, Fan J, Huang J, Kong W, et al. Large-scale solar district heating plants in Danish smart thermal grid: Developments and recent trends. Energy Conversion and Management. 2019;189:67–80. [Google Scholar]
- Rohde D, Knudsen BR, Andresen T, Nord N. Dynamic optimization of control setpoints for an integrated heating and cooling system with thermal energy storages. Energy. 2020;193:116771. [Google Scholar]
- Rohde D, Andresen T, Nord N. Analysis of an integrated heating and cooling system for a building complex with focus on long–term thermal storage. Applied Thermal Engineering. 2018;145:791–803. [Google Scholar]
- Li H, Hou J, Hong T, Ding Y, Nord N. Energy, economic, and environmental analysis of integration of thermal energy storage into district heating systems using waste heat from data centres. Energy. 2021;219:119582. [Google Scholar]
- Li H, Hou J, Nord N. Using thermal storages to solve the mismatch between waste heat feed-in and heat demand: a case study of a district heating system of a university campus. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- DeForest N, Mendes G, Stadler M, Feng W, Lai J, Marnay C. Optimal deployment of thermal energy storage under diverse economic and climate conditions. Applied Energy. 2014;119:488–96. [Google Scholar]
- Rismanchi B, Saidur R, Masjuki HH, Mahlia TMI. Energetic, economic and environmental benefits of utilizing the ice thermal storage systems for office building applications. Energy and Buildings. 2012;50:347–54. [Google Scholar]
- Sanaye S, Shirazi A. Thermo-economic optimization of an ice thermal energy storage system for air-conditioning applications. Energy and Buildings. 2013;60:100–9. [Google Scholar]
- Statkraft Varme at Tronheim, https://www.statkraftvarme.no/om-statkraftvarme/vare-anlegg/norge/trondheim/. Last accessed 2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.