E3S Web Conf.
Volume 246, 2021Cold Climate HVAC & Energy 2021
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced HVAC Control|
|Published online||29 March 2021|
- Y. Chen, P. Xu, J. Gu, F. Schmidt, and W. Li, “Measures to improve energy demand flexibility in buildings for demand response (DR): A review,” Energy Build., vol. 177, pp. 125–139, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- M. Z. Pomianowski, H. Johra, A. Marszal-Pomianowska, and C. Zhang, “Sustainable and energy-efficient domestic hot water systems: A review,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 128, no. April, p. 109900, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- P. D. Lund, J. Lindgren, J. Mikkola, and J. Salpakari, “Review of energy system flexibility measures to enable high levels of variable renewable electricity,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 45, pp. 785–807, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- H. T. Walnum, “VarmtVann2030 - Energi (to be published),” 2021. [Google Scholar]
- A. Balint and H. Kazmi, “Determinants of energy flexibility in residential hot water systems,” Energy Build., vol. 188–189, pp. 286–296, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- T. Ericson, “Direct load control of residential water heaters,” Energy Policy 37 3502–3512, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- A. Heidari, N. Olsen, P. Mermod, A. Alahi, and D. Khovalyg, “Adaptive hot water production based on Supervised Learning,” Sustain. Cities Soc., vol. 66, p. 102625, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- L. Gelažanskas and K. A. A. Gamage, “Forecasting hot water consumption in residential houses,” Energies, vol. 8, no. 11, pp. 12702–12717, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- E. Fuentes, L. Arce, and J. Salom, “A review of domestic hot water consumption profiles for application in systems and buildings energy performance analysis,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 81, no. April 2017, pp. 1530–1547, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- D. Ivanko, Å. L. Sørensen, and N. Nord, “Selecting the model and influencing variables for DHW heat use prediction in hotels in Norway,” Energy Build., vol. 228, p. 110441, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- European Committee for Standardization, “EN ISO 52000–1 Energy performance of buildings.” 2017. [Google Scholar]
- “Elvia Effekttariff – bedriftskunder,” 2021. https://www.elvia.no/nettleie/alt-om-nettleie/nettleiepriser-og-effekttariff-for-bedrifter-i-oslo-og-viken. [Google Scholar]
- Nordpool, “Day-ahead prices,” 2021. https://www.nordpoolgroup.com/Market-data1/Dayahead/Area-Prices/NO/Hourly. [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Bremdal, P. Olivella-Rosell, J. Rajasekharan, and I. Ilieva, “Creating a local energy market,” CIRED - Open Access Proc. J., vol. 2017, no. 1, pp. 2649–2652, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Å. L. Sørensen, I. Sartori, K. B. Lindberg, and I. Andresen, “Analysing electricity demand in neighbourhoods with electricity generation from solar power systems: A case study of a large housing cooperative in Norway,” in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 2019, vol. 352, no. 1. [Google Scholar]
- SSB, “09387: Kraftpris, nettleie og avgifter for husholdninger,” 2021. https://www.ssb.no/statbank/table/09387. [Google Scholar]
- J. Clauß, S. Stinner, I. Sartori, and L. Georges, “Predictive rule-based control to activate the energy flexibility of Norwegian residential buildings: Case of an air-source heat pump and direct electric heating,” Appl. Energy, vol. 237, no. October 2018, pp. 500–518, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- J. Deng, Q. Wei, M. Liang, S. He, and H. Zhang, “Does heat pumps perform energy efficiently as we expected: Field tests and evaluations on various kinds of heat pump systems for space heating,” Energy Build., vol. 182, pp. 172–186, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- SINTEF, “Project VarmtVann2030,” 2021. https://www.sintef.no/varmtvann. [Google Scholar]
- H. Taxt Walnum, Å. L. Sørensen, B. Ludvigsen, and D. Ivanko, “Energy consumption for domestic hot water use in Norwegian hotels and nursing homes,” IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng., vol. 609, no. 5, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- T. Q. Péan, J. Salom, and R. Costa-Castelló, “Review of control strategies for improving the energy flexibility provided by heat pump systems in buildings,” J. Process Control, vol. 74, pp. 35–49, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- “Oslo solkart,” 2021. https://od2.pbe.oslo.kommune.no/solkart/. [Google Scholar]
- S. Pfenninger and I. Staffell, “Long-term patterns of European PV output using 30 years of validated hourly reanalysis and satellite data,” Energy, vol. 114, pp. 1251–1265, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- D. Ivanko, H. Taxt Walnum, Å. Lekang Sørensen, and N. Nord, “Analysis of monthly and daily profiles of DHW use in apartment blocks in Norway,” E3S Web Conf., vol. 172, pp. 1–7, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- J. Drgoňa et al., “All you need to know about model predictive control for buildings,” Annu. Rev. Control, vol. 50, no. August, pp. 190–232, 2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.