E3S Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 April 2021|
- L.I. Tuchemskiy, K.V. Zlochevskaya, V.I. Fisinin, G.V. Gladkova, Breeding of meat chickens of the state breeding plant “Smena”, Sergiev Posad, 308 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Egorova, The main directions of work with meat chickens of broiler breeders, Pticevodstvo, 3, 16–21 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Egorova, L.I. Tuchemsky, Zh.V. Emanuylova, D.N. Efimov, Productivity of parental forms of meat chickens of breeding of the Selection Genetic Center “Smena”, Zootehnia, 6, 2–4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Karpenko, Improvement of Plymouth Rock Meat Chickens – Carriers of the Slow Feathering Gene, Proceedings of the III Int. Conf. “Poultry keeping – world and Russian experience”, Moscow, Pishchepromizdat, 99 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Petrukovich, Separate growing of broilers, Livestock in Russia, 12, 11–12 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.S. Roiter, A.V. Egorova, A.P. Konopleva, E.E. Tyapugin, G.V. Shashina, T.N. Degtyareva, L.S. Karpenko, V.M. Tyurikov, O.N. Petrukhin, N.G. Shcherbakova, Selection and breeding work in poultry, ed. by V.I. Fisinin, Ya.S. Roiter, Sergiev Posad, 287 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Bramwell, Sexing chicks in the backyard flock [Electronic resource], The Poultry Site Available at: http://www.thepoultrysite.com/articles/95/sexing-chicks-in-the-backyard-flock/ (accessed: 02.12.2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Cheng, T.E. Kuo, D.N. Lee, C.F. Weng, Sex identification of the Black-faced Spoonbill (Platalea minor), Zoological Studies, 45, 104–113 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhao, J. Yao, F. Li, Z. Yang, Z. Sun, L. Qu, K. Wang, Y. Su, A. Zhang, S.A. Montgomery, T. Geng, H. Cui, Identification of candidate genes for chicken early – and late –feathering, Poultry Sci., 95 (7), 1498–1503 (2016) DOI: 10.3382/ps.pew131 [Google Scholar]
- G. Bu, G. Huang, H. Fu, J. Li, S. Huang, Y. Wang, Characterization of the novel duplicated PRLR gene at the late-feathering K locus in Lohmann chickens, J. Mol. Endocrinol., 51, 261–276 (2013) DOI: 10.1530/jme-13-0068 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L. Korshunova, Y. Royter, A. Egorova, The usage of gene modifiers in selection of new forms of color-and feather-sex poultry, Proc. XIV European Poultry Conference, 27 June 2014, Stavanger, Norway, 23-27 June 2014, Stavanger, 512 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Royter, A. Egorova, A. Sevastianova, L. Korshunova, The selection of autosex interlinear forms of poultry (chicken, geese, Guinea fowl), Proc. XXV World’s Poultry Congress, 5-9 Septeber 2016, China, Beijing, 257 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Efimov, Zh.V. Emanuylova, E.V. Zhuravleva, A.V. Egorova, V.I. Fisinin, Poultry breeding of the original lines of the Plymouth Rock (Gallus gallus L.) breed using marker genes K and K, Agricultural Biology, 53 (6), 1162–1168 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Egorova, L.V. Shakhnova, Separation of autosex meat chickens by sex, Poultry and Poultry Products, 3, 41–43 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Egorov, V.A. Manukyan, T.M. Okolelova, et al., Poultry feeding guide, Sergiev Posad, ARRTPI, 226 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Lukashenko, M.A. Lysenko, T.A. Stollar, A.Sh. Kavtarashvili, et al., Methodology for the anatomical cutting of carcasses, organoleptic assessment of the quality of meat and eggs of poultry and the morphology of eggs, Sergiev Posad, ARRTPI, 35 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.