E3S Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 April 2021|
- E.V. Kadomtseva, N.M. Osovin, Prospects for the development of the national system of agricultural counseling during the transition to a digital agricultural economy, NGEI Herald, 2 (93), 83 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Voiku, A.A. Efimova, E.V. Stepanova, Formation of a model of the innovation development system in the regional agroindustrial complex, Innovation, 9 (215), 102 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Yurevich, N.A. Ekimova, E.V. Balatsky, Digital transformation of the economic science, Information Society, 2, 39 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Chekunov, Technological modernization of agricultural production: state, forms, methods and avenues for support, VGUIT Herald, 81 (1), 373 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Subaeva, Problems of technical and technological modernization of Russian agriculture in modern conditions, Herald of the Moscow State Agricultural Engineering University, 3 (85), 37 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Letyagina, E.V. Dadayan, A.N. Storogeva, Features and modern approaches to the analysis of the financial condition of the debtor as a necessary element of the bankruptcy procedure of agricultural enterprises, In the collection: III International Scientific Conference: AGRITECH-III-2020: Agribusiness, Environmental Engineering and Biotechnologies, “IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science” Krasnoyarsk Science and Technology City Hall of the Russian Union of Scientific and Engineering Associations 22002 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Gurnovich, L.V. Popova, E.A. Ostapenko, Investment aspects of reproduction of the technology base of rural economic organizations on an innovative basis, ASU Herald, 2 (200), 73 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Glotova, E.P. Tomilina, Assessment of the impact of Russia joining the WTO on the investment activity of the regional agricultural economy, Regional Economy: Theory and Practice, 47 (422), 49 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Oborin, Main areas of agriculture modernization in modern Russia, Herald of Mari State University: Agricultural Sciences – Economic Sciences Series, 4 (2, 14), 119 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Kravchenko, Influence of investments on the development of the investment potential of the AIC, Moscow Economic Journal, 2, 34 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ivanova, Agricultural counseling in the system of innovative development of the agricultural sector of a northern region, Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecasts, 10 (2), 284 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Bogachev, Innovation in agriculture in Russia: current trends and challenges, NGEI Herald, 5 (96), 95 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Podkolzina, A.V. Pavlyuk, Facilitation of the sustainable development of the agricultural economy within the framework of an innovative approach, Problems of Economics and Legal Practice, 1, 23 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kiryushin, Scientific and innovative provision of agricultural development priorities, Achievements in Science and Technology of the AIC, 33 (3), 6 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kiryushin, Current problems and contradictions of agricultural development, Agriculture, 3, 3 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.