E3S Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 April 2021|
- М. Ermilova, Y. Finogenova, The Impact of Macroeconomic Factors and Economic Cycles on the Cost of Housing, International Journal of Ecological Economics & Statistics [Google Scholar]
- T. Boyd, Property market analysis, The key to looking forward, PRRES [Electronic resource] (2014) Available at: http://www.prres.net/papers/Boyd_Property_Market_Analysis.pdf [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhu, M. Betzinger, S. Sebastian, Housing market stability, mortgage markets structure, and monetary policy: Evidence from the euro area, Journal of Housing Economics, 37, 1–21 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Kokotkina, Statistical analysis of the impact of human potential on the housing market of the Volga Federal District, Bulletin of the Mari State University, Series: Agricultural Sciences, Economic sciences, 1, 2 (2), 74–78 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Tatarinova, V.A. Plotnikova, Factors affecting mortgage lending in the Russian Federation, Business, Education, Right, 4 (45), 208–216 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Blackley, J.R. Follain, An econometric model of the metropolitan housing market, Journal of Housing Economics, 1 (2), 140–167 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- P. Sunega, M. Lux, P. Zemčík, Housing Price Volatility and Econometrics, Critical housing analysis, 1 (2), 70–78 [Google Scholar]
- J. Halket, L. Nesheim, F. Oswald, The Housing Stock, Housing Prices, and User Costs: The Roles of Location, Structure, and Unobserved Quality, International Economic Review, 61 (4) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Follain, S.H. Giertz. Predicting House Price Bubbles and Busts with Econometric Models: What We’ve Learned, What We Still Don’t Know, Lincoln Institute of Land Policy (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Rodríguez, Quantitative analysis of commercial and residential real estate markets (an approach from cointegration and spatial econometrics) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.