E3S Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2021International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 April 2021|
- K.Ya. Kondratyev, O.M. Pokrovsky, C.A. Varotsos, Atmospheric ozone trends and other factors of surface ultraviolet radiation variability, Environmental Conservation, 22, 259–261 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- N. Miatselskaya, V. Kabashnikov, G. Milinevsky, V. Bovchaliuk, A. Chaikovsky, V. Danylevsky, Atmospheric aerosol distribution in the Belarus-Ukraine region by the GEOS-Chem model and AERONET measurements, International Journal of Remote Sensing, 37: 14, 3181–3195 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Dubey, S.L. Jain, B.C. Arya, Y.N. Ahammed, A. Kumar, D.K. Shukla, P.S. Kulkarni, Indigenous design and development of a micro-pulse lidar for atmospheric studies, International Journal of Remote Sensing, 32, 2, 337–351 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Yegorov, I.A. Potapova, N.A. Sanotskaya. Interpreting weak backscattering signals: new results, International Journal of Remote Sensing (2018) DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.24677.09443 [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Yegorov, I.A. Potapova, Y.B. Rzhonsnitskaya, Atmospheric aerosols measurements and the reliability problem, International Journal of Remote Sensing, 29: 9, 2449–2468 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T. Nishizawa, N. Sugimoto, I. Matsui, A. Shimizu, X. Liu, Y. Zhang, R. Li, J. Liu, Vertical distribution of water-soluble, sea salt, and dust aerosols in the planetary boundary layer estimated from two-wavelength backscatter and one-wavelength polarization lidar measurements in Guangzhou and Beijing, China, Atmospheric Research, 96, 602–611 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Yegorov, I.A. Potapova, Y.B. Rzhonsnitskaya, Atmospheric aerosols measurements and the reliability problem: new results, International Journal of Remote Sensing, 35: 15, 5750–5765 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hu, M. Vaughan, Z. Liu, K. Powell, S. Rodier. Retrieving optical depth and lidar ratios for transparent layers above opaque water clouds from CALIPSO lidar measurements, IEEE Geophys, And Rem. Sens. Lett., 4, 523–526 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Omar, D. Winker, C. Kittaka, M. Vaughan, Z. Liu, Y. Hu, C. Trepte, R. Rogers, R. Ferrare, K.P. Lee, R. Kuehn, C. Hostetler, The CALIPSO automated aerosol classification and lidar ratio selection algorithm, J. Atmos. Oceanic Technol., 26, 1994–2014 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Yegorov, A.Y. Perelman, T.B. Kaziakhmedov, Estimate of aerosol microstructure based on integral method of multiposition sounding of the atmosphere, Atmospheric and Oceanic Optics, 10, 729–732 (1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.