E3S Web Conf.
Volume 248, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Civil Architecture and Energy Science (CAES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chemical Performance Structure Research and Environmental Pollution Control|
|Published online||12 April 2021|
- Z.M. Shi, D.W. Shen, M. Peng, et al. Slope stability analysis by considering rainfall infiltration in multi-layered unsaturated soils. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 47(08):977–985 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Z.M. Jiang, X.H. Xiong, L. Zeng. Unsaturated seepage analysis of slope under rainfall condition based on FLAC3D. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 35(03):855–861 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- K.F. Zhang. Study on Seepage Stability of Slope under Combined Action of Water Level Change and Rainfall Based on Grey Correlation Degree Theory. International Journal Hydroelectric Energy, 7(12):99–102 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- L. Zeng, H.Y. Fu, Z.M. He, et al. Impact of rainfall on stability of granular soil embankment slope considering saturated-unsaturated seepage. Journal of Central South University(Science and Technology), 45(10) :3614–3620 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- B. Li, H.T. Song, Y. Luo. Seepage analysis of high slope of loess channel. Yellow River, 31(11):124–125+127 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Z.S. Li, L.L. Wang, T.H. Zhao, et al. Study on calculation method of drainage decompression system for canal lining. Yellow River, 32(05):83–84+87 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- .X.G. Chen. Study on anti-floating stability of the main channel of the middle route of the South-to-North Water Transfer Project under the action of groundwater. China Water Transport, 14(12):216–218 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- D.G. FREDLUND, A. XING. Equations for the soil-water characteristic curve. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 31(4):521–532 (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.C. LEONG, H. RAHARDJO. Permeability functions for unsaturated soils. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 123(12):1118–1126 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- W. Huang, W.G. Xiao, X. Yao. Research on seepage control and drainage measures for high ground water canalsection in Middle Route Project of SNWaterDiversion. Yangtze River, 41(16):55–58 (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.