E3S Web Conf.
Volume 248, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Civil Architecture and Energy Science (CAES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Civil Water Conservancy Engineering and Urban Architecture|
|Published online||12 April 2021|
- Brown A, Matlock M.D. (2011) A review of water scarcity indices and methodologies[R]. The Sustainability Consortium. White Paper# 106. [Google Scholar]
- Bernhardt Emily Bernhardt, Stuart E, Bunn, David D. Hart, et al. (2006) Perspective: The challenge of ecologically sustainable water management[J]. Water Policy. 8 (5):475-479. [Google Scholar]
- Li R.M., Yin Z.Q., Wang Y., et al. (2018) Geological resources and environmental carrying capacity evaluation review, theory, and practice in China[J]. China Geology, 1,556-565. [Google Scholar]
- Harris Jonathan M. (1999) Carrying capacity in Agriculture[J]. Globe and regional issue. Ecological Economics. 129(3):443-461. [Google Scholar]
- Rijiberman. J, et al. (2000) Different approaches to assessment of design and management of sustainable urban water system[J]. Environment Impact Assessment Review. 129(3):333-345. [Google Scholar]
- Naimi Ait-Aoudia, M., & Berezowska-Azzag, E. (2016) Water resources carrying capacity assessment: The case of Algeria’s capital city. Habitat International, 58, 51–58. [Google Scholar]
- Custodio Emilio, Sahuquillo Andrs, Albiac Jos. (2019) Sustainability of intensive groundwater development: experience in Spain[J]. Sustainable Water Resources Management, 5:11-26. [Google Scholar]
- Qu X.E. (2017) Comprehensive evaluation of water resources carrying capacity in Shaanxi province [J]. Journal of Arid Land Resources and Environment, 31(02):91-97. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.