E3S Web Conf.
Volume 249, 20214th International Conference on Sustainability Science (CSS2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Sustainability, Community, Indigenous Knowledge and Gender|
|Published online||07 April 2021|
- A A. Keucken, M. Habagil, D. Batstone, U. Jeppsson and M. Arnell, Anaerobic co-digestion of sludge and organic food waste-performance, inhibiton, and impact on the microbial community, Energies, 11, 23-25 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Hooijmans, B. Dangol. C.M. Lopez Vazquez, Ronteltap, D. Brdjanovic, Assessing the feasibility of faecal sludge co-treatment in a sewage treatment plant, in the IWA Development Congress & Exhibition, 14-17 October 2013, Nairobi, Kenya (2013). [Google Scholar]
- D. Narayana. 2020, Co-treatment of septage and fecal sludge in sewage treatment facilities a guide for planners and implementers. London : IWA Publishing (2020). [Google Scholar]
- D. T. G. Silva, E. Dias, J. Ebdon, H. Taylor, Assessment of recommended approaches for containment and safe handling of human excreta in emergency settings. PLOS ONE 13, 7 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- E. Tornwall, H. Pettersson, E. Thorin, S. Scwede, Post-treatment of biogas digestate-An evaluation of ammonium recovery, energy use and sanitation, in 9th International Conference on Applied Energy, ICAE (2017). [Google Scholar]
- National Development Planning Agency (Bappenas), Kerangka Nasional Pengembangan Pengelolaan Lumpur Tinja. Jakarta: Bappenas dan IUWASH PLUS. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.M.W. Wijaya, S.E. Soejono, Domestic Wastewater in Indonesia, Challenge in the Future related to Nitrogen Content, International Journal of GEOMATE, 15, 47 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Traber, A. Gueye, B. Diop, E. Morgenroth, L. Strande, Evaluation of conceptual model and predictors of faecal sludge dewatering performance in Senegal and Tanzania, Water Research, 167 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J.R.Mc. Conville, E. Kvarnström, J.M. Maiteki and C.B. Niwagaba, Infrastructure investments and operating costs for fecal sludge and sewage treatment systems in Kampala, Uganda, Urban Water Journal, 16, 8, 584-593 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- K. Tayler, Faecal Sludge and Septage Treatment: A Guide for Low and Middle Income Countries. Rugby, UK: Practical Action Publishing (2018). [Google Scholar]
- K. Rohilla, S. Luthra, B. Bhatnagar, A. Matto and U. Bhonde, Septage Management-A Practitioner’s Guide. New Dehli: Center of Science and Development (2017). [Google Scholar]
- L. Strande, M. Ronteltap, and D. Brdjanovic, Fecal Sludge Management System Approach for Implementation and Operation. London: IWA Publishing (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L. Strande, L. Schoebitza, F. Bischoffa, D. Ddibab, F. Okellob, M. Englunda, B.J. Warda, C.B. Niwagaba, Methods to reliably estimate faecal sludge quantities and qualities for the design of treatment technologies and management solutions, Journal of Environmental Management, 223, 898–907 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Metcalf and Eddy, Wastewater Engineering: Treatment, Disposal, Reuse. Tchobanoglous, G., Burton, F.L. eds. New York: McGraw-Hill Book Company (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Public Works and Housing (Kementerian PUPR), Program dan Kebijakan Pengelolaan Air Limbah Domestik di Indonesia. Jakarta: Subdit Pengelolaan Air Limbah Domestik (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M.Y.R Al-Saed and M.T Hithnawi, Domestic Septage Characteristics and Cotreatment Impacts on Albireh Wastewater Treatment Plant Efficiency, Engineering Sciences, 33, 2, 187-198 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- O. Atwijukye, C. Nimanya, S. Sugden, S. Pillay, G. Otaka & B. Pietruschka, Ensuring Availability and Sustainable Management of Water and Sanitation for All, Development of low-cost decentralized faecal sludge, treatment system for resource recovery, 39th WEDC International Conference, Kumasi, Ghana (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Oladoja, Abiola, Nurudeen, Appropriate technology for domestic wastewater management in under-resources regions of the world, Appl. water Sci. 7 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Bao, M.S. Abfertiawan, P. Kumar, M.F. Hakim, Challenges and Opportunities for Septage Management in the Urban Areas of Indonesia – Case Study in Bandung City, J. Eng.Technol.Sci., 52, 4 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- R. Verma, S. Sengupta and S. Anand, Toolkit: Managing Faecal Sludge in Rural Areas, Centre for Science and Environment, New Delhi (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S. Balasubramanya, B. Evans, R. Hardy, R. Ahmed, A. Habib, N.S.M. Asad, M. Rahman, M. Hasan, D. Dey, L. Fletcher, M.A.C. Valero, K.C. Rao, S. Fernando, Towards sustainable sanitation management: Establishing the costs and willingness to pay for emptying and transporting sludge in rural districts with high rates of access to latrines. PLOS ONE, 12, 3 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Giltner, M. Warsono, B. Darmawan, I. Blackett, K. Tayler, Development of Urban Septage Management Models in Indonesia, Article in Waterlines, July (2013). [Google Scholar]
- T. Mester, D. Balla, G. Karancsl, E. Bessenyel, G. Szabon, Effects of nitrogen loading from domestic wastewater on groundwater quality, Water SA, 45, 3 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- USEPA. Guidelines for Water Reuse. Washington : USEPA (2012). [Google Scholar]
- West Java Provincial Government, Strategi Penanganan Limbah Domestik Sungai Citarum. Bandung: Citarum Care Action Plan 2019-2025 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.