E3S Web Conf.
Volume 249, 20214th International Conference on Sustainability Science (CSS2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainability, Governance, Business and Policy|
|Published online||07 April 2021|
- United Nation. Integrated and coordinated implementation of and follow-up to the outcomes of the major United Nations conferences and summits in the economic, social and related fields. Geneva : United Nations. (2005). [Google Scholar]
- JPNN.com. Jusuf Kalla : SDGs Implementations Needs Civil Society Participation. Retrieved from JPNN: http://www.jpnn.com/ (2015, September 27). [Google Scholar]
- Lopulalan, H. “Nawa Cita”, 9 Priority Agenda of Jokowi-JK. Retrieved from Kompas.com : http://naskonal.kompas.com (2014, May 21) [Google Scholar]
- Adisanjaya, N.N. Potency, Production of fish resources in Indonesia Sea and the problems. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Satria, A. Fisheries Political Ecology. Yogyakarta. LKiS. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Republika.com. Developing the maritime sector, Maritime Vocational Schoola will be optimized. Retrieved from Republika Online : http://www.republika.co.id. (2015, March 1) [Google Scholar]
- Soubbotina, T.P. Beyond Economic Growth : An Introduction to Sustainable Development, Second Edition. Washington DC : World Bank. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Pratikto A. Introduced the coast and small island. Jakarta. Ministry of Maritime and Fisheries. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Kusumastanto, T. Ocean Policy in building a maritime state in the era of Decentralitation. Jakarta : pGramedia Pustaka Utama. (2003). [Google Scholar]
- DITPSMK. SMK Principal Data. Retrieved from Direktorat Pembinaan Sekolah Menengah Kejuruan : http://psmk.kemdikbud.go.id/data/ (2015, September 29). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.