E3S Web Conf.
Volume 249, 20214th International Conference on Sustainability Science (CSS2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Conservation, Resilience, Environmental Vulnerability and Hazard|
|Published online||07 April 2021|
- BPSPL Pontianak. Management and Zoning Plan for Coastal and Small Islands Protected Areas, Small Islands Park of Randayan Island, Bengkayang Regency. Pontianak: Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Dermawan A. et al. Guidelines for Drafting of Technical Plans for the Utilization of Marine Protected Areas. Jakarta: Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Ginting, TR. Analysis of the Potential of Rempang Island and Galang Coastal Areas, Galang District, Batam City for Ecotourism Development. Thesis. Natural Resources and Environmental Management Study Program. Graduate School. Bogor Agricultural Institute. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Rosyidie A. Retrospect and Prospect of Tourism Development in Small Islands. In: Proceedings of the National Seminar on the Management of Coastal and Small Islands Ecosystems in the Context of Archipelago Countries. Yogyakarta, September 2, 2000. Yogyakarta: Publishing Agency, Faculty of Geography, Gadjah Mada University. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Rudianto, A., Dewi YSK., And Burhanuddin. Ecotourism Development ff Snorkeling and Diving Activity Toward Coral Reef Habitats in The Lemukutan Island of Bengkayang Regency. AQUASAINS (Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources) (Vol 8 No.2 of 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Wardiyanta.. Tourism Research Methods. Yogyakarta: ANDI. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Yulianda, F and Atmadipoera, AS. Supporting Capacity and Ecotourism Management Plan for Marine Protected Areas Case Model: Thousand Islands National Park. Bogor: IPB (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yulianda, F. Aquatic Ecotourism, A Concept of Suitability and Support for Marine Tourism and Freshwater Tourism. Bogor: IPB Press. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yulius, et al.. Guidebook on Criteria for Establishing Marine Ecotourism Zones. Bogor: IPB Press. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yusiana, LS.. Planning for Sustainable Coastal Tourism Landscape in Konga Bay, East Flores, East Nusa Tenggara. Thesis. Landscape Architecture Study Program, Postgraduate School, Bogor Agricultural Institute (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.